OpenTable (OPEN) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Futures flat as rate hike expectations firm
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
- Brent crude lower on strong Middle East oil output
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $50 million share repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln National (LNC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Lifts Stock Buyback to $1B
- Havertys (HVT) Board Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback Program
- Unum Group (UNM) Approves $750M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!