OpenTable (OPEN) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $50 million share repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Capital Ltd (ACAS) Will Review Strategic Alternatives; Expands Stock Buyback Program
- Build-A-Bear Workshop (BBW) Board Member to Depart; Announces New $15M Buyback Plan
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Approves $20M Preferred Share Buyback Plan