OpenTable (OPEN) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Sales Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/22: (PBYI) (TLM) (ISRG) Higher; (XOOM) (XLNX) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: CPI Gains 0.3% in June; Another Ack-Attack on Herbalife; Apple Bruised on Q2 Phone Sales
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Posts Q4 EPS of 55c; Revs Top Expectations
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (JNPR) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Issues Light Q3 Outlook
OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $50 million share repurchase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- New Oriental Education (EDU) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Approves $120M Buyback
- Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Brings Buyback up to $100M
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Reports $1.1 Billion Accelerated Share Repurchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!