OpenTable (OPEN) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $50 million share repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Announces $100M Stock Buyback Plan
- Monster Beverage (MNST) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c; Plans to Conduct $2B 'Dutch Auction' Tender Offer
- Pathfinder Bancorp (PBHC) Announces 5% Stock Buyback Plan