OpenTable (OPEN) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $50 million share repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
- Edwards Lifesciences (EW) to Acquire Valtech Cardio; Adds $1B to Stock Buyback Plan