OpenTable (OPEN) Approves $50M Buyback Plan
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
OpenTable, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPEN) announced that its Board of Directors has approved a $50 million share repurchase.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Adds $2B to Buyback Plan
- Euroseas Ltd. (ESEA) Reports $5M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!