OceanFirst Financial (OCFC) Approves 5% Stock Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OCFC) announced its intention to repurchase up to 901,002 shares, or 5%, of its outstanding common stock as of September 30, 2012 (the "Repurchase Program"). Stock will be purchased from time-to-time in the open market subject to market conditions or in privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Artesian Resources (ARTNA) Raises Annual Dividend 1.5% to $0.2283; 0.8% Yield
- Adecoagro Announces Approval of Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!