OceanFirst Financial (OCFC) Approves 5% Stock Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: FOMC Tapers Further; Q2 GDP Outpaces Expectations; U.S. Job Growth Lags in July
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/30: (MOBL) (VPRT) (LPSN) Higher; (EHTH) (ATEN) (GLUU) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Whole Foods Market, Inc. (WFM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Growth Lighter than Expected
- S&P Cuts Argentina to 'SD' from 'CCC-/C'
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OCFC) announced its intention to repurchase up to 901,002 shares, or 5%, of its outstanding common stock as of September 30, 2012 (the "Repurchase Program"). Stock will be purchased from time-to-time in the open market subject to market conditions or in privately negotiated transactions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Con-Way (CNW) Raises Quarterly Dividend 50% to $0.15; Approves $150M Buyback
- Hartford Financial Services Group (HIG) Misses Q2 EPS by 37c; Adds $1.3B to Buyback
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp. (BOH) Reports Q2 EPS of 94c, Increases Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!