OceanFirst Financial (OCFC) Approves 5% Stock Buyback Plan
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OCFC) announced its intention to repurchase up to 901,002 shares, or 5%, of its outstanding common stock as of September 30, 2012 (the "Repurchase Program"). Stock will be purchased from time-to-time in the open market subject to market conditions or in privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eaton Vance (EV) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend and Approves 8M Share Buyback
- Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Sees Q4 Revs of $109M, Versus Cons of $104.7M; Sees FY17 Revs Slightly Below the Street
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.4% to $0.71; 8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!