OceanFirst Financial (OCFC) Approves 5% Stock Buyback Plan
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Will Shutter Some California Operations
OceanFirst Financial Corp. (Nasdaq: OCFC) announced its intention to repurchase up to 901,002 shares, or 5%, of its outstanding common stock as of September 30, 2012 (the "Repurchase Program"). Stock will be purchased from time-to-time in the open market subject to market conditions or in privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Orange Capital Sends Letter to American Capital Ltd (ACAS); Urges More Shareholder-Friendly Governance
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Plans Buybacks
- Voya Financial (VOYA) Updates on ING Share Sale; ING to Exit Entire Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!