Nutraceutical International (NUTR) Increases Stock Buyback Plan
- Herbalife (HLF) Confirms FTC Civil Investigation
- Pfizer (PFE) to Appeal Celebrex Reissue Patent Court Decision
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/12: (OXGN) (EPL) (MTEX) Higher; (GERN) (HDY) (CNTF) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
Nutraceutical International Corporation (Nasdaq: NUTR) Board of Directors agreed to add an additional one million shares to the previously approved share purchase program which means the Company is now authorized to buy up to approximately 1.2 million total additional shares of our outstanding common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jarden (JAH) Announces Offering of $600M Senior Subordinated Convertible Notes
- International Bancshares (IBOC) Approves Additional $40M Buyback
- NTRR Engineers the Next Wave of Personal Vaporizers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!