Nutraceutical International (NUTR) Increases Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall St. falls as tepid data adds to growth worries
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/4: (EBIO) (GKOS) (QUAD) Higher; (FSTR) (DXYN) (CRAY) Lower
- Social Capital's Chamath Palihapitiya Thinks Amazon (AMZN) Could be Worth $3 Trillion in 10 Years
- Two Top Tesla (TSLA) Production Execs to Resign
Nutraceutical International Corporation (Nasdaq: NUTR) Board of Directors agreed to add an additional one million shares to the previously approved share purchase program which means the Company is now authorized to buy up to approximately 1.2 million total additional shares of our outstanding common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CDW (CDW) Declares $0.1075 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield; Adds $750M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to CDK Global (CDK) With 'Value-Maximizing Plan'
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c; Approves New $50M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!