Nutraceutical International (NUTR) Increases Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street flat as stocks pause after recent rally
- U.S. pending home sales jump to highest level since early 2006
- Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president - AP
- Apple (AAPL) Considered Buying Time Warner (TWX) Last Year - FT
- US Foods (USFD) IPO Opens Up 5%
Nutraceutical International Corporation (Nasdaq: NUTR) Board of Directors agreed to add an additional one million shares to the previously approved share purchase program which means the Company is now authorized to buy up to approximately 1.2 million total additional shares of our outstanding common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Paycom Software (PAYC) Announces $50M Stock Buyback
- Marathon Patent Group (MARA) Approves $2M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- DSW Inc. Reports First Quarter 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!