Nutraceutical International (NUTR) Increases Stock Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Nutraceutical International Corporation (Nasdaq: NUTR) Board of Directors agreed to add an additional one million shares to the previously approved share purchase program which means the Company is now authorized to buy up to approximately 1.2 million total additional shares of our outstanding common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Equinix (EQIX) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback