Nordstrom (JWN) Authorizes $800M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) announced today that its board of directors has authorized a repurchase program of up to $800 million of the Company’s outstanding common stock, through March 1, 2015. The shares are expected to be acquired through open market transactions. The Company intends to fund the repurchase program from existing cash on hand. The actual number and timing of share repurchases, if any, will be subject to market conditions and applicable Securities and Exchange Commission rules. This program is in addition to the Company’s existing repurchase program that was approved by the board in February 2012. The existing repurchase program has $344 million outstanding, as of February 26, 2013, and will expire on February 1, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) Offers Prelim. Q2, H116 Data for Bondholders; SunEdison (SUNEQ) Looking to Sell Stake
- Genesis Energy (GEL) Announces 8M Units Public Offering
- Argos Therapeutics (ARGS) Files to Offer 19.5M Shares of Common Stock for Holders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!