Nordstrom (JWN) Authorizes $800M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: CPI Flat in Oct.; Best Buy Ramps on Q3 Results; New Chief at Hertz
- GameStop (GME) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Q4 Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/20: (BID) (SPLK) (SCTY) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Appoints New CEO
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Fell 2%
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) announced today that its board of directors has authorized a repurchase program of up to $800 million of the Company’s outstanding common stock, through March 1, 2015. The shares are expected to be acquired through open market transactions. The Company intends to fund the repurchase program from existing cash on hand. The actual number and timing of share repurchases, if any, will be subject to market conditions and applicable Securities and Exchange Commission rules. This program is in addition to the Company’s existing repurchase program that was approved by the board in February 2012. The existing repurchase program has $344 million outstanding, as of February 26, 2013, and will expire on February 1, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ligand Pharma (LGND) Offers Three-Year Financial Outlook; Updates on Business Model, Growth Factors
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 11/20: (LB) (AMZN) (REGN) (GS) (FB)
- Statement to the SEC Government-Business Forum on Small Business Capital Formation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!