Nordstrom (JWN) Authorizes $800M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) announced today that its board of directors has authorized a repurchase program of up to $800 million of the Company’s outstanding common stock, through March 1, 2015. The shares are expected to be acquired through open market transactions. The Company intends to fund the repurchase program from existing cash on hand. The actual number and timing of share repurchases, if any, will be subject to market conditions and applicable Securities and Exchange Commission rules. This program is in addition to the Company’s existing repurchase program that was approved by the board in February 2012. The existing repurchase program has $344 million outstanding, as of February 26, 2013, and will expire on February 1, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Boeing (BA) May Face SEC Investigation of Dreamliner, 747 Accounting
- TransEnterix (TRXC) Files 42.8M Common Stock Shelf for Shareholders
- Naked Introduces Women's Intimates on wearnaked.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!