Nordstrom (JWN) Authorizes $800M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 8/24 - 8/28: Markets Volatile on Continued China Worries; Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Facebook Hits User Activity Milestone
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Discloses ~$4.5B Stake in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Wall Street ends flat in quiet end to dramatic week
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) announced today that its board of directors has authorized a repurchase program of up to $800 million of the Company’s outstanding common stock, through March 1, 2015. The shares are expected to be acquired through open market transactions. The Company intends to fund the repurchase program from existing cash on hand. The actual number and timing of share repurchases, if any, will be subject to market conditions and applicable Securities and Exchange Commission rules. This program is in addition to the Company’s existing repurchase program that was approved by the board in February 2012. The existing repurchase program has $344 million outstanding, as of February 26, 2013, and will expire on February 1, 2014.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HalcÃ³n Resources (HK) Enters Debt Exchange Agreements
- Immune Pharma (IMNP) Files 14M Common Stock Shelf for Selling Shareholder
- Oaktree Capital Group (OAK) Files 105.3M Unit Shelf
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!