Noah Holdings (NOAH) Announces $30M Buyback Program
- Top 10 News for 7/28 - 8/1: FOMC Tapers Further, Rates Still Intact; Jobs Growth Elusive in July; Argentina Defaults. Again.
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Noah Holdings' (NYSE: NOAH) Board just authorized a $30 million buyback plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Noah Holdings Limited Schedules Second Quarter 2014 Earnings Release for Tuesday, August 12, 2014
- Synaptics, Inc. (SYNA) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Lifts Buyback Plan by $110M
- LivePerson, Inc. (LPSN) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c; Increases Buyback Program by $10M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!