Noah Holdings (NOAH) Announces $30M Buyback Program
- RenaissanceRe (RNR) to Acquire Platinum Underwriters (PTP) in $1.9B Deal
- U.S. Defense Secretary Hagel Said to Step Down Amid Pressure
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/24: (RNA) (CIMT) (PTP) Higher; (LGF) (TSL) (CBI) Lower (more...)
- United Technologies (UTX) CEO Chenevert Announces Retirement; CFO Hayes to Assume Role
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $135 at Susquehanna on Greater iPhone 6 Plus Mix
Noah Holdings' (NYSE: NOAH) Board just authorized a $30 million buyback plan.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ACE Limited (ACE) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 2.3% Yield; Approves $1.5B Buyback
- Dillard\'s (DDS) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500M Buyback
- Starwood Hotels (HOT) Declares $0.65 Special Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!