Neenah Paper (NP) Approves $10M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Neenah Paper, Inc. (NYSE: NP), announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a program that would allow the Company to repurchase up to $10 million of its outstanding common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Announces $1.2B Stock Repurchase Plan
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; Adds $100M to Common Buyback Plan
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Offers FY Guidance, Approves $100 Buyback