National Healthcare (NHC) Approves $25M Stock Buyback Plan
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
National HealthCare Corporation (NYSE: NHC), announces that its Board of Directors, at a regularly scheduled meeting, has authorized a new stock repurchase program. The program will allow for repurchases of up to $25 million of its common stock. The new stock repurchase plan will begin September 1, 2016 and will expire on August 31, 2017. The stock repurchase plan replaces the stock repurchase plan previously approved by the Board of Directors on May 7, 2015. Repurchases may be made under the previous plan until August 31, 2016.
Under the stock repurchase program, the Company may repurchase its common stock from time to time, in amounts and at prices the Company deems appropriate, subject to market conditions and other considerations. The Company’s repurchases may be executed using open market purchases, privately negotiated agreements or other transactions. The Company intends to fund repurchases under the new stock repurchase program from cash on hand, available borrowings or proceeds from potential debt or other capital market sources. The stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The Company will provide an update regarding any purchases made pursuant to the stock repurchase program each time it reports its results of operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
- Check Point Software Technologies Reports 2016 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results
- Blackbaud's Luminate Online Catapults Nonprofits' Digital Marketing and Fundraising Efforts
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!