National Healthcare (NHC) Approves $25M Stock Buyback Plan
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
National HealthCare Corporation (NYSE: NHC), announces that its Board of Directors, at a regularly scheduled meeting, has authorized a new stock repurchase program. The program will allow for repurchases of up to $25 million of its common stock. The new stock repurchase plan will begin September 1, 2016 and will expire on August 31, 2017. The stock repurchase plan replaces the stock repurchase plan previously approved by the Board of Directors on May 7, 2015. Repurchases may be made under the previous plan until August 31, 2016.
Under the stock repurchase program, the Company may repurchase its common stock from time to time, in amounts and at prices the Company deems appropriate, subject to market conditions and other considerations. The Company’s repurchases may be executed using open market purchases, privately negotiated agreements or other transactions. The Company intends to fund repurchases under the new stock repurchase program from cash on hand, available borrowings or proceeds from potential debt or other capital market sources. The stock repurchase program may be suspended or discontinued at any time without prior notice. The Company will provide an update regarding any purchases made pursuant to the stock repurchase program each time it reports its results of operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Federated National (FNHC) Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback Program
- Blackbaud to Host #GivingTuesday Command Center at the NASDAQ Studio in New York City on November 29