Mylan (MYL) Announces $500M Share Repurchase
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYL) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company's common stock in the open market or through other methods.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CVS Health (CVS) Guides FY15 adj.-EPS to $5.05 - $5.19; Approves $10B Buyback
- Wabash National Corp. (WNC) Reports $60M Buyback Plan
- Ellsworth Fund Ltd (ECF) Increases to Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!