Mylan (MYL) Announces $500M Share Repurchase
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYL) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company's common stock in the open market or through other methods.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Moves Outlook on Mylan (MYL) to Developing Following Withdrawal of Teva (TEVA) Offer
- Gulf Island Fabrication (GIFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/27: (NYMX) (MAG) (XUE) Higher; (BLPH) (RJET) (CERE) Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!