Mylan (MYL) Announces $500M Share Repurchase
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYL) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company's common stock in the open market or through other methods.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan Launches First Generic Doryx® Delayed-Release Tablets, 200 mg
- AutoZone 3rd Quarter Same Store Sales increase 2.0%; EPS Increases 12.6% to $10.77
- Mylan Updates Timetable for Commencement of Acceptance Period for Offer for Meda
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!