Mylan (MYL) Announces $500M Share Repurchase
- Cisco Systems (CSCO) Names Chuck Robbins to Succeed John Chambers as CEO
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Turnaround Plan; Sets New Refranchising Target
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/04: (CYNI) (FRM) (ARRY) Higher; (ONCE) (MGM) (SCTY) Lower (more...)
- Comcast (CMCSA) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Twitter (TWTR) M&A Rumors 'Not Worth Fighting', Stifel Upgrades to Hold
Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYL) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company's common stock in the open market or through other methods.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CafePress (PRSS) Approves 3.5M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- AmerisourceBergen (ABC) Tops Q2 EPS by 26c; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Notable Mergers and Acquisitions 4/29: (SPB) ((XPO) (MYL)/(PRGO) (PENN)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!