Mylan (MYL) Announces $500M Share Repurchase
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Mylan, Inc. (NASDAQ: MYL) announced that its Board of Directors has approved the repurchase of up to $500 million of the company's common stock in the open market or through other methods.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mylan (MYL) Initiates Phase IIIs for Generic Advair Diskus (GSK)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Increases Buyback by $25M to $105M
- TiVo (TIVO) to Offer $200M Convertible Notes to Fund Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!