Monsanto (MON) Approves $1 Billion Stock Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) board authorized a new share repurchase program, effective July 1, 2012, for up to $1 billion of the company's common stock over a three-year period. The new program will commence at the completion of Monsanto's existing $1 billion share repurchase program, which was effective beginning in July 2010.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial (DFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; Approves New $3.2B Buyback Plan
- ASML Holding NV (ASML) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Revs Light; Plans EUR1.1B Buyback
- Sina Corp (SINA) Plans Buyback Up to $500M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!