Monsanto (MON) Approves $1 Billion Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall St. opens higher on signs from China
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Ford Motor (F) Nov. U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Miss Estimates as Car Sales Slump
- Tepper's Appaloosa Sends Letter to TerraForm Power (TERP) (SUNE)
Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) board authorized a new share repurchase program, effective July 1, 2012, for up to $1 billion of the company's common stock over a three-year period. The new program will commence at the completion of Monsanto's existing $1 billion share repurchase program, which was effective beginning in July 2010.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance; Company Approves $100M Buyback
- Atlantic Equities Upgrades Monsanto (MON) to Overweight
- LifeLock (LOCK) Approves $100M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!