Monsanto (MON) Approves $1 Billion Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall St. mixed, Apple impresses and Twitter disappoints
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; MAUs Outpace; Q3 Revenue Outlook Light
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/26: (LOGM) (AAPL) (EW) Higher; (TWTR) (AKAM) (MTCH) Lower (more...)
Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) board authorized a new share repurchase program, effective July 1, 2012, for up to $1 billion of the company's common stock over a three-year period. The new program will commence at the completion of Monsanto's existing $1 billion share repurchase program, which was effective beginning in July 2010.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; Approves $640M Stock Buyback
- Roundup Ready 2 Xtend Soybeans Gain EU Import Approval
- Biogen (BIIB) Approves $5B Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!