Monsanto (MON) Approves $1 Billion Stock Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Chinese Stock Pressure Hits U.S. Markets; Durable Orders Outpace in June; Merger Monday
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Reports Q2 EPS of $1.81
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/27: (GIG) (MSTR) (KN) Higher; (AMKR) (CKEC) (BIDU) Lower (more...)
- Wall Street drops as China stock slump stokes growth fears
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Allergan Genetics (AGN) in $40.5B Cash and Stock Deal
Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) board authorized a new share repurchase program, effective July 1, 2012, for up to $1 billion of the company's common stock over a three-year period. The new program will commence at the completion of Monsanto's existing $1 billion share repurchase program, which was effective beginning in July 2010.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cadence Design Systems (CDNS) Announces $1.2B Stock Repurchase Plan
- Netgear, Inc. (NTGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c, Q3 Revenue Guidance Beats, Announces 3M Share Buyback
- Packaging Corp. (PKG) Adds $150M to Common Stock Buyback Approval
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!