Monsanto (MON) Approves $1 Billion Stock Buyback Plan
- Wall Street cuts some Brexit losses as jitters ease
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/29: (TSRO) (DRII) (CYRX) Higher; (GALE) (LPCN) (ESPR) Lower
- CIBC (CM) to Acquire PrivateBancorp (PVTB) in ~$3.8B Deal
- Brookfield Asset Management Files 13D Showing 12% Stake in TerraForm Power (TERP)
- Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Terminates Williams (WMB) Merger
Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) board authorized a new share repurchase program, effective July 1, 2012, for up to $1 billion of the company's common stock over a three-year period. The new program will commence at the completion of Monsanto's existing $1 billion share repurchase program, which was effective beginning in July 2010.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Monsanto (MON) Said to Demand Up to $7B More from Bayer - Handelsblatt
- Safe Bulkers (SB) Approves 2M Share Stock Buyback
- Monsanto Reports Third Quarter Financial Results; Company Remains Innovation Partner of Choice, Securing Several Recent Technology and Operational Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!