Mercer (MERC) Approves $14.4M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
Mercer International Inc. (Nasdaq: MERC) announced that its Board of Directors has re-authorized the Company's share repurchase program to allow for the repurchase of up to approximately $14.4 million of the Company's outstanding shares of common stock over the next 12 months. As of the date hereof, the Company has repurchased a total of approximately $10.6 million shares of its common stock in connection with the previous $25.0 million share repurchase program authorized by its Board of Directors in August 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- Omnicare (OCR) Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Adds $50M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!