Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Boosts Stock Buyback Up to $2.5B
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
The Board of Directors of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) announced that its Board of Directors authorized an increase in the Company’s share repurchase program, allowing management to buy back up to $2.5 billion of the Company’s common stock going forward, which supersedes any prior authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Updates on Share Repurchase Activity
- CA Technologies (CA) to Acquire Automic Holding GmbH for EUR600M