Marsh & McLennan (MMC) Boosts Stock Buyback Up to $2.5B
- Wall Street dips as investors turn defensive
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Thrashed as Apple (AAPL) Lawsuit Threatens Licensing Business Model
- McDonald's (MCD) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
The Board of Directors of Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc. (NYSE: MMC) announced that its Board of Directors authorized an increase in the Company’s share repurchase program, allowing management to buy back up to $2.5 billion of the Company’s common stock going forward, which supersedes any prior authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avis Budget Group (CAR) Adopts Short-Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- American Express Reports Full Year 2016 EPS within Guidance Range
- Skyworks Announces New $500 Million Stock Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesTwitter, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!