Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Raises Shares Buyback Plan by $2B
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: MPC) said tts board of directors has approved an additional $2 billion share repurchase authorization. The board also extended the remaining $650 million share repurchase authorization announced on Feb. 1, 2012, for a total outstanding authorization of $2.65 billion through December 2014
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
- Federated National (FNHC) Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback Program
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Sells Equipment Finance Business for $140M