Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Raises Shares Buyback Plan by $2B
- Market Wrap: Home Prices Gain at Slower Pace; Twitter Soars in Q2; Ford Opts for Apple
- Twitter, Inc. (TWTR) Posts Q2 EPS of 2c/Share, Beats Views; Guides FY14 Revs Above Expectations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/29: (TWTR) (ZLTQ) (X) Higher; (NTRI) (BWLD) (DWA) Lower (more...)
- Amgen, Inc. (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- Carl Icahn Sells Nearly 4M Family Dollar Stores, Inc. (FDO) Shares
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: MPC) said tts board of directors has approved an additional $2 billion share repurchase authorization. The board also extended the remaining $650 million share repurchase authorization announced on Feb. 1, 2012, for a total outstanding authorization of $2.65 billion through December 2014
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oplink Communications (OPLK) Initiates Qtr. Dividend; Plans Spin of Connected Business; Q4 Revs Top Views
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; Extends Buyback Program
- Marlin Business Services Corp (MRLN) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Approves $15M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!