Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Raises Shares Buyback Plan by $2B
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: MPC) said tts board of directors has approved an additional $2 billion share repurchase authorization. The board also extended the remaining $650 million share repurchase authorization announced on Feb. 1, 2012, for a total outstanding authorization of $2.65 billion through December 2014
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) PT Lifted to $70 at Oppenheimer
- Marathon Petroleum Corp. and MPLX LP Analyst and Institutional Investor Meeting to be Webcast Live on Dec. 3
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!