Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Raises Shares Buyback Plan by $2B
- Top 10 News for 10/13 - 10/17: Ebola Worries Persist; No Deal for Shire; Netflix Jeered on Outlook
- Billionaire Mark Cuban Buying Netflix (NFLX) Stock
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Sees $6B non-Cash Charge in Q3
- Yellen: Perspectives on Inequality and Opportunity from the Survey of Consumer Finances
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: MPC) said tts board of directors has approved an additional $2 billion share repurchase authorization. The board also extended the remaining $650 million share repurchase authorization announced on Feb. 1, 2012, for a total outstanding authorization of $2.65 billion through December 2014
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.M. Smucker (SJM) Declares $0.64 Quarterly Dividend; Adds 5M to Common Buyback Plan
- Barclays Reinstates Marathon Petroleum (MPC) at Overweight
- Speedway and First Bankcard Launch Rewards Credit Card With Pioneering One-Swipe Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!