Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Raises Shares Buyback Plan by $2B
- Wall St. flat as tech rebound offsets energy, financials
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 2/9: (BLPH) (CTIC) (TRXC) Higher; (ASEI) (PAGP) (BRS) Lower
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE: MPC) said tts board of directors has approved an additional $2 billion share repurchase authorization. The board also extended the remaining $650 million share repurchase authorization announced on Feb. 1, 2012, for a total outstanding authorization of $2.65 billion through December 2014
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goodyear Tire (GT) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c; Adds $550M to Stock Buyback Program
- Regional Managment Corp (RM) Approves $25M Buyback
- Matrix Service (MTRX) Resumes Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!