MICROS Systems (MCRS) Board Approves 2M Share Buyback
- Wall St. rebounds; Nasdaq breaks seven-day losing run
- Baker Hughes (BHI), Halliburton (HAL) Confirm Merger Termination
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Takeover Offer from Consortium of Investors Raised to $10/Share
- Global stocks rise, bond prices fall on investor optimism
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/02: (FN) (BECN) (THC) (YELP) Higher; (ONDK) (CYH) (BETR) (SRPT) Lower (more...)
On January 22 the Board of Directors MICROS Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRS) approved the purchase of an additional two million shares of our common stock. The new plan will take the effect once the current two million share buyback plan of August 2010 is completed. Under the new plan, shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market as business conditions warrant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Announces $100M Stock Buyback Plan
- Aspen Technology (AZPN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; $400M Buyback Plan Announced
- Ossen Innovation (OSN) Extends Stock Buyback Program by One Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!