MICROS Systems (MCRS) Board Approves 2M Share Buyback
- Facebook (FB) CEO Zuckerberg, Wife to Gift 99% of Shares to New Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Wall St. gains with healthcare, upbeat auto sales
- Asia Supply Chain Confirms Continued Apple (AAPL) Weakness - Credit Suisse
- Platt's BlueCrest to Return All Outside Client Money: Will Become Private Investment Partnership
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; FY16 Outlook Affirmed
On January 22 the Board of Directors MICROS Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRS) approved the purchase of an additional two million shares of our common stock. The new plan will take the effect once the current two million share buyback plan of August 2010 is completed. Under the new plan, shares will be purchased from time to time in the open market as business conditions warrant.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Infoblox (BLOX) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance; Company Approves $100M Buyback
- Fitch Affirms Ratings on Verisk Analytics (VRSK) Amid $300M Stock Buyback Program
- Allot Communications (ALLT) Approved to Conduct $15M Common Stock Buyback