Lumber Liquidators (LL) Adds $50M to Buyback
- Market Wrap: Couche-Tard to Acquire The Pantry; MetLife Deemed SIFI; New CEO at Kraft Foods; American Apparel Catches Bid
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/18: (PETX) (NQ) (RHT) Higher; (NKE) (APP) (SDRL) Lower (more...)
- MetLife (MET) Designated as Systemically Important Financial Institution; Issues Statement
- American Apparel (APP) Said to Get Takeover Offer at $1.30 - $1.40/Share - NYPost
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nomura Securities Starts Lumber Liquidators (LL) at Buy
- Nomura Prefers Specialized Retailers Versus Big-Box in Home Improvement (TSCO) (LL) (HD) (LOW)
- DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE) Announces 400K Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!