Lumber Liquidators (LL) Adds $50M to Buyback
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Morgan Stanley Upgrades Lumber Liquidators (LL) to Overweight; Analyst Expects Rebound in 2015
- Pegasystems (PEGA) Announces Expanded Buyback Program
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) to Buyback 1.2M Shares Through Private Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!