Lumber Liquidators (LL) Adds $50M to Buyback
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/3: (KBIO) (PSEM) (MM) Higher; (JOY) (WPCS) (KERX) Lower
- On Sale: Buy This Credit Card Processor Cheaper Than Ubben's ValueAct Capital
- ECB's Draghi says issue share limit for QE raised to 33% from 25%
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canada Rare Earth Acquires Additional Capabilities, Expertise and Relationships to Process Rare Earths
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces Commencement of $1.5B Common Stock 'Modified Dutch Auction' Tender
- Syngenta (SYT) Will Divest Vegetable Seeds Business; Approves $2B Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!