Lumber Liquidators (LL) Adds $50M to Buyback
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) calls active on unconfirmed chatter
- BWX Technologies (BWXT) Enters $200M Accelerated Stock Buyback Agreement
- Genpact Limited (G) Approves $250M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!