Lumber Liquidators (LL) Adds $50M to Buyback
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Will Forgive 90% of Clients that Incurred Negative Balances on Swiss Franc Volatility
- TE Connectivity (TEL) Will Sell BNS Unit to CommScope (COMM) in $3B Deal
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- Boeing (BA) Posts Q4 Core EPS of $2.31; Guides FY15 EPS Below Expectations
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HSN, Inc. (HSNI) Closes $1.25B Facility; Declares $10/Share Sp. Dividend; Approves 4M Common Buyback
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.3125; 1.8% Yield
- HanesBrands (HBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 33.3% to $0.40; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!