Lumber Liquidators (LL) Adds $50M to Buyback
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Robertson & Associates, LLP, Files RICO Class Action Against Lumber Liquidators and Lab Alleging They Lied to Customers That Lab was Accredited to Conduct Formaldehyde Testing
- Survey, Social Media Analysis Shows Lumber Liquidators (LL) Brand is Recovering, Piper Jaffray Says
- Grainger (GWW) Approves $3B Buyback; Announces Changes to Capital Structure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!