Lumber Liquidators (LL) Adds $50M to Buyback
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL), announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of an additional $50 million of its common stock. The repurchases will be subject to market conditions and other factors and will be made from time to time through open market purchases or through privately negotiated transactions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Aetna (AET) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.25; Approves $1B Buyback
- Flowserve (FLS) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500M Buyback
- Xilinx Inc (XLNX) Approves $800M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!