Linkstone (LTON) Approves $8M Buyback Plan
- Wall St. set for lower open as investors seek safety
- Amid Concerns, Deutsche Bank (DB) co-CEO Says it Remains 'Absolutely Rock-Solid'
- Coca Cola (KO) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- A Michael Bloomberg Presidential Bid Would Likely Give GOP a Win Over Hilary Clinton
- Global stocks hit the rocks after Asian markets slump
Linkstone Ltd. (NASDAQ: LTON) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the repurchase of up to US$8 million worth of outstanding American Depositary Shares, or ADSs, over approximately the next 6 months, from time to time, in open-market purchases at prevailing market prices pursuant to a trading plan established under Rule 10b5-1 under the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934, or the Exchange Act. The timing and extent of any purchases will be subject to the parameters specified in the Rule 10b5-1 trading plan and depend on a number of factors including the price and availability of the Company's ADSs. The trading plan may be suspended or discontinued at any time, without prior notice. In addition, repurchases will be made in accordance with Exchange Act Rule 10b-18, which sets certain restrictions on the method, timing, price and volume of open market stock repurchases. The Company will finance the repurchase with existing cash reserves and cash generated from operations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pitney-Bowes (PBI) Declares $0.1875 Quarterly Dividend and Approves $150M Buyback
- ARC Document Solutions (ARC) Approves $15M Buyback
- Regional Managment Corp (RM) Approves $25M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!