Lincoln National (LNC) Boosts Buyback to $1B
- Wall St. dips slightly with retailers, healthcare; energy up
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/30: (HART) (AVXL) (HCLP) Higher; (SPCB) (CCYC) (EFUT) Lower
- SunTrust's Bob Peck Highlights 10 Candidates to Replace Yahoo! (YHOO) CEO Marissa Mayer
- IMF gives China's currency prized reserve asset status
- Idera Pharma (IDRA) Makes Several Key Executive Appointments
Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) said board of directors also approved an increase to the corporation's authority to repurchase its securities bringing the total repurchase authority up to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ‘Tis the Season: Lincoln Financial Group Shares Three Tips to Help Americans Achieve Merry and Bright Financial Futures
- NorthStar Realty Europe (NRE) Approves $10M Common Stock Buyback
- Getty Realty (GTY) Declares $0.22 Special Dividend; 1.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!