Lincoln National (LNC) Boosts Buyback to $1B
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) said board of directors also approved an increase to the corporation's authority to repurchase its securities bringing the total repurchase authority up to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Career Checkpoint 5 of 5: Lincoln Financial Group Concludes its Series of Retirement Savings Actions in Celebration of National Save for Retirement Week
- Waste Connections (WCN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 13% to $0.13; Extends Buyback Plan
- EMCOR Group(EME) Announces $250M Stock Buyback Plan