Lincoln National (LNC) Boosts Buyback to $1B
- Wall Street bounces back after two-day Brexit rout
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Light of Views
- Short sellers ramp up bets against Tesla, SolarCity shares: S3 Partners
- Honeywell (HON) COO Adamczyk to Succeed Dave Cote as CEO
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/28: (KMPH) (FUEL) Higher; (ESPR) (NKE) (ANTH) Lower (more...)
Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) said board of directors also approved an increase to the corporation's authority to repurchase its securities bringing the total repurchase authority up to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln Financial Network Announces 2015 Planners of the Year
- Air Transport Services Group (ATSG) Enters $50M Stock Repurchase Agreement
- LGBT Employees Engaging More with Workplace Benefits Following Marriage Equality Ruling of 2015
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!