Lincoln National (LNC) Boosts Buyback to $1B
- Nike (NKE), Chairman Phil Knight Announce Governance Transactions; Mark Parker Recommended as Successor
- Market Wrap: Greece Set to Default on IMF Payment; Consumer Confidence Gains in June; Nike Plans for Knight Succession
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/30: (TLOG) (AVAV) (AINV) Higher; (BLDP) (CAMP) Lower (more...)
- Willis Group (WSH), Towers Watson (TW) Enter ~$18B Merger Agreement
- UPDATE: Greece Said to Request Two-Year Bailout Program From ESM (GREK) (NBG)
Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) said board of directors also approved an increase to the corporation's authority to repurchase its securities bringing the total repurchase authority up to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln Financial Group’s M.O.O.D. of America Survey Finds a Disconnect Between Financial Optimism and Preparedness
- CorEnergy (CORR) Completes Acquisition of GIGS; Confirms Plans to Raise Dividend 11%
- Green Dot (GDOT) Renews Walmart MoneyCard and Announces $150M Buyback; Compass Point Raised Price Target to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!