Lincoln National (LNC) Boosts Buyback to $1B
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) said board of directors also approved an increase to the corporation's authority to repurchase its securities bringing the total repurchase authority up to $1 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lincoln Financial Group’s Emily Sudermann Elected President of International Claim Association
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT) Declares $0.28 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 1.5M Share Buyback
- Majority of Consumers Studied Who Are Nearing or in Retirement Have Not Planned for Long-Term Care Despite Being a Top Financial Concern, According to Lincoln Financial Study
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!