Life Technologies (LIFE) Approves $750 Million Stock Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: GM Unloads Peugeot; lululemon Sags on Thin Outlook; Hilton is Open for Trading
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/12: (CNDO) (TXI) (ADBE) Higher; (APC) (RH) (XOMA) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Light FY14 Guidance; Updates Growth Targets
- Microsoft (MSFT) Said to Consider Qualcomm's Steve Mollenkopf for CEO
- Fidelity, Silicon Valley VCs Want You to Open Your Wallet to Bitcoin
Life Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: LIFE) has approved a share repurchase program, authorizing the company to purchase up to $750 million of its common stock. This is in addition to the approximately $62 million remaining as of July 31, 2012 from the existing share repurchase authorization of $200 million approved in July of 2011.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Life Technologies Receives 2013 Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award by Environmental Protection Agency
- Sigma Designs, Inc. (SIGM) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Approves $20M Stock Buyback
- Wabtec (WAB) Raises Buyback by $200M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!