Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Walgreens (WAG) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Comps Rose 5.4%
- News Corp (NWSA) to Acquire Move (MOVE) for $21/Share
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- National Oilwell Varco Inc. (NOV) Announces $3B Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Adds 5% to Buyback Plan
- Curtiss-Wright (CW) Approves $300M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!