Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- FDIC Votes to Adopt Volcker Rule; Will Aim to Stem 'Risky' Trading at Banks (C) (JPM) (BAC)
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ProfNet Experts Available on New Year's Resolutions, Nelson Mandela, More
- Landauer, Inc. (LDR) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.11; Issues FY14 Outlook
- Triple-S (GTS) May Not Meet FY13 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!