Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Instinet On Pandora (P) Preannouncement : "We Remain In Wait-And-See Mode"
- Newell Brands (NWL) to Sell U.S. Rubbermaid Consumer Storage Totes Business
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!