Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Market Wrap: PPI Flat in August; Rackspace Nixes Sale Idea; Boeing, SpaceX Get NASA Contract
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/16: (AUXL) (NSPR) (YRCW) Higher; (RAX) (ADBE) (SXL) Lower (more...)
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Rackspace (RAX) Ends Formal Evaluation of M&A Transactions
- Endo (ENDP) Makes $28.10/Share Bid for Auxilium Pharma (AUXL)
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- All Children's Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine Continues Fight Against Childhood Obesity With Grant From Kohl's Department Stores
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Amends Revolver; Will Proceed with $200M Buyback
- Kohl’s Has the Toy Brands Kids Want This Holiday Season
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!