Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- First Defiance Financial Corp (FDEF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.175; Approves Buyback
- Murphy USA (MUSA) Approves $250M Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!