Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Guides Q2, FY14
- Avis Budget Group, Inc. (CAR) Lifts Buyback to $300M
- PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) Announces $2B Stock Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!