Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muddy Waters Crashed NQ Mobile's (NQ) Q3 Call
- Trading Radar for 12/22: Steelcase (SCS), Bioanalytical Systems (BASI), The Joint Corp. (JYNT) Report
- Moody's Concludes Review of Salix Pharma (SLXP); Maintains Ratings, Outlook is Negative
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!