Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c, Offers FY Guidance
- Guidewire Software, Inc. (GWRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Q1 and FY16 Guidance Falls Short