Kohl's (KSS) Plans $1 Billion Accelerated Share Buyback
- Wall Street lower as consumer stocks slip
- Bayer to Offer $135/Share in Sweetened Bid for Monsanto (MON) - Source
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/31: (BOSC) (CPXX) CLF) High; (STEM) (CCE) (OSIR) Lower
- Jazz Pharma (JAZZ) Confirms Agreement to Acquire Celator Pharma (CPXX) for $30.25/Share, or ~$1.5B
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) to Acquire Westar Energy (WR) in $12.2B Deal
With its earnings release yesterday, Kohl's (NYSE: KSS) announced that it intends to enter into an agreement within the next several weeks to repurchase $1 billion of its common stock on an accelerated basis.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanometrics Inc. (NANO) Next In Line for a Takeout? - Stifel
- Sealed Air (SEE): Catalysts on the Horizon but Near Term Challenging - Jefferies
- Office Depot (ODP) Authorizes $100M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!