Jewett-Cameron (JCTCF) Approves 400K Buyback
- Futures rise after Fed keeps rates unchanged
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Mobile MAUs Rose 20%
- Oracle (ORCL) to Acquire NetSuite (N) in $9.3B Deal
- Alere (ALR) Affirms Receipt of DOJ Subpoena; Issues Commentary
- Japan government plans direct spending of about 7 trillion yen in stimulus package: sources
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCTCF) authorized the implementation of a share repurchase plan to purchase for cancellation up to 400,000 common shares through facilities of the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). This amount represents approximately 26% of the approximately 1.6 million common shares outstanding. Since the 4th quarter of Fiscal 2010, the Company repurchased 823,006 shares under prior formal plans of repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Adds $200M to Stock Buyback Plan
- Extended Stay America Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Lazard Ltd Reports Second-Quarter and First-Half 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!