Jewett-Cameron (JCTCF) Approves 400K Buyback
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCTCF) authorized the implementation of a share repurchase plan to purchase for cancellation up to 400,000 common shares through facilities of the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). This amount represents approximately 26% of the approximately 1.6 million common shares outstanding. Since the 4th quarter of Fiscal 2010, the Company repurchased 823,006 shares under prior formal plans of repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu (BIDU) Announces $1B Stock Repurchase Plan
- Timken Reports Second-Quarter Results, Updates Outlook
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Adds $6B to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!