Jewett-Cameron (JCTCF) Approves 400K Buyback
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 11/28: (OPRN) (VRNG) (VGGL) Higher; (EXXI) (GDP) (LPI) Lower
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Apple (AAPL) Weaker as iPhone Chip Orders Said to Be Slowing Down
- Thanksgiving Online Sales Up 20.1%, ChannelAdvisor Says (AMZN) (EBAY)
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCTCF) authorized the implementation of a share repurchase plan to purchase for cancellation up to 400,000 common shares through facilities of the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). This amount represents approximately 26% of the approximately 1.6 million common shares outstanding. Since the 4th quarter of Fiscal 2010, the Company repurchased 823,006 shares under prior formal plans of repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance, Boosts Buyback to $100M
- Boeing (BA) Bullish Stance Reiterated, Estimate Raised at Jefferies on Buybacks
- Pacific Drilling (PACD) Shareholders Approves 8M Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!