Jewett-Cameron (JCTCF) Approves 400K Buyback
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCTCF) authorized the implementation of a share repurchase plan to purchase for cancellation up to 400,000 common shares through facilities of the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). This amount represents approximately 26% of the approximately 1.6 million common shares outstanding. Since the 4th quarter of Fiscal 2010, the Company repurchased 823,006 shares under prior formal plans of repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Announces 150M Common Stock Buyback; Quarterly Dividend Increased 10.3%
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; New $25M Stock Buyback Approved
- Adecoagro Announces Approval of Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!