Jewett-Cameron (JCTCF) Approves 400K Buyback
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Jewett-Cameron Trading Company Ltd. (Nasdaq: JCTCF) authorized the implementation of a share repurchase plan to purchase for cancellation up to 400,000 common shares through facilities of the NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ"). This amount represents approximately 26% of the approximately 1.6 million common shares outstanding. Since the 4th quarter of Fiscal 2010, the Company repurchased 823,006 shares under prior formal plans of repurchase.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Valero Energy Reports Third Quarter 2016 Results
- IBM (IBM) Buyback Authorization Lowest in Seven Years - Wells Fargo's Um
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!