JAKKS Pacific (JAKK) Approves $80M Common Tender; Updates on Board Changes, Oaktree Agreement
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAKK) updates on the following actions:
- approved, subject to certain conditions, a tender offer to its shareholders to purchase common stock of the Company with an aggregate value of at least $80,000,000 at a price per share equal to at least $20.00 per share. The Company will use reasonable efforts to commence the self-tender offer no later than May 25, 2012,
- approved an increase in the number of directors from six to eight,
- approved the election of Peter Reilly as an independent director to fill one of the new board seats, and his appointment to the Nominating and Corporate Governance Committee and Audit Committee of the Board, and authorized the Company to conduct a search for an additional independent director, and
- authorized representatives of the Company to meet with Oaktree Capital Management, L.P. (“Oaktree”), and to provide Oaktree with information about the Company, which Oaktree has requested of the Company, subject to execution of a customary confidentiality agreement.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ERA Group (ERA) CEO Resigns; Replacement Named
- Mallinckrodt plc (MNK) to Present MNK-155, XARTEMIS XR Data at PAINWeek 2014
- iBio (IBIO) Receives NoA in Europe for Two Patents Covering Novel Protein Expression Technologies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesClinton Group
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!