JA Solar (JASO) Approves $100M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Mandela Passes Away; U.S. Shows Robust Growth in Q3; Diversifying Twitter
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (ENZN) (PSUN) (FNSR) Higher; (ULTA) (SEAC) (BIG) Lower (more...)
- U.S. GDP Rose 3.6% in Q3
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Facebook (FB) Can't Get Any S&P 500 Love... The Reason Explained
JA Solar Holdings Co., Ltd. (Nasdaq: JASO) has approved a share repurchase program, effective immediately, that authorizes JA Solar to repurchase up to a US$100 million worth of its issued and outstanding American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") prior to September 30, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- EMCOR Group (EME) Approves New $100M Buyback; Plans 33.3% Dividend Boost
- P.A.M. Transportation Services (PTSI) Announces 600K 'Dutch Auction' Tender
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!