J.M. Smucker (SJM) Adds 5M Common to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 5/26 - 5/29: Charter, Time Warner Cable Formally Enter Deal; Revised Q1 GDP Tops Tempered Expectations
- Humana (HUM) Said to Consider Sale Amid Receipt of Takeover Interest
- U.S. GDP Fell 0.7% in Q1 Amid Weaker Goods Exports, Business Investment - 2nd Est.
- Equinix (EQIX) to Acquire TelecityGroup in $3.6B Deal
- Merck (MRK) Issues Positive Update on KEYTRUDA Phase 2 in Colorectal Cancer, Other Solid Tumors
J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) announced that it added 5 million common to its buyback authorization. Future share repurchases will occur at management's discretion, and there is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares that may be repurchased. The Company has approximately two million common shares remaining available for repurchase under its January 2012 Board authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Donaldson (DCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3% to $0.17; Approves 14M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- AbbVie (ABBV) Enters $5B Accelerated Common Stock Buyback Agreement
- Dunkin' Donuts K-Cup® Pods Now Available In Retail Outlets Nationwide
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!