J.M. Smucker (SJM) Adds 5M Common to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) announced that it added 5 million common to its buyback authorization. Future share repurchases will occur at management's discretion, and there is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares that may be repurchased. The Company has approximately two million common shares remaining available for repurchase under its January 2012 Board authorization.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Downgrades J.M. Smucker (SJM) on Slow Growth in Single Serve Coffee
- Equinix (EQIX) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/05: (CELG) (KSS) (HK) Upgraded; (XOM) (SJM) (ALKS) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!