J.M. Smucker (SJM) Adds 5M Common to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) announced that it added 5 million common to its buyback authorization. Future share repurchases will occur at management's discretion, and there is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares that may be repurchased. The Company has approximately two million common shares remaining available for repurchase under its January 2012 Board authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J. M. Smucker (SJM) Updates on Rio 2016 Olympic Games Athlete Partnerships
- Snow Park Said to Take 4.6% Stake in Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP)
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Approves 1M Share Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!