J.M. Smucker (SJM) Adds 5M Common to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) announced that it added 5 million common to its buyback authorization. Future share repurchases will occur at management's discretion, and there is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares that may be repurchased. The Company has approximately two million common shares remaining available for repurchase under its January 2012 Board authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dunkin' Brands Reports Second Quarter 2016 Results
- Dunkin' Donuts K-Cup Pods Named One Of Top New Consumer Packaged Goods Products By IRI Market Advantage
- Biogen (BIIB) Tops Q2 EPS by 53c; CEO Scangos to Step Down
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!