J.M. Smucker (SJM) Adds 5M Common to Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 03/23 - 03/27: Kraft/Heinz Mega Food Merger, SanDisk Warns, Biotech Bubblicious
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Dow Chemical (DOW) to Separate Chlor-Alkali Unit, Merge it with Olin (OLN)
- UPDATE: BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of 4c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/27: Higher GBSN, OLN, OXM; Lower OHRP, MOLG, APDN (more...)
J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) announced that it added 5 million common to its buyback authorization. Future share repurchases will occur at management's discretion, and there is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares that may be repurchased. The Company has approximately two million common shares remaining available for repurchase under its January 2012 Board authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- The J. M. Smucker Company Completes Acquisition of Big Heart Pet Brands
- Red Hat (RHT) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- City Holding Co (CHCO) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 42c/Share; Yields 3.6%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!