J.M. Smucker (SJM) Adds 5M Common to Buyback Plan
- NXP Semi (NXPI) and Freescale Semi (FSL) to Merge in $40 Billion Deal
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Reports Q4 EPS of $2,529; Comments on 'Next 50 Years'
- Cardinal Health (CAH) to Acquire J&J's (JNJ) Cordis Unit in Net $1.6B Deal
- Boston Scientific (BSX) to Acquire Endo's AMS Urology Portfolio in $1.65B Deal
- Lumber Liquidators (LL) Continues Tailspin After '60 Minutes' Says Company Sold Illegal Flooring
J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) announced that it added 5 million common to its buyback authorization. Future share repurchases will occur at management's discretion, and there is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares that may be repurchased. The Company has approximately two million common shares remaining available for repurchase under its January 2012 Board authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ross Stores (ROST) Announces $1.4B Stock Buyback, Raises Dividend 18%
- Ecolab Inc. (ECL) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Plans $1B Stock Buyback
- Home Depot (HD) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c; Boosts Qtr. Dividend, Approves $18B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!