J.M. Smucker (SJM) Adds 5M Common to Buyback Plan
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
J.M. Smucker Co. (NYSE: SJM) announced that it added 5 million common to its buyback authorization. Future share repurchases will occur at management's discretion, and there is no guarantee as to the exact number of shares that may be repurchased. The Company has approximately two million common shares remaining available for repurchase under its January 2012 Board authorization.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AIG (AIG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 124% to $0.28; 1.7% Yield
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Approces 5.8M Common Stock Repurchase Program
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Adds $6B to Common Stock Buyback Program