Intergroup (INTG) Approves 100K Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
Intergroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock under its existing stock repurchase program. That action increased the total remaining number of shares authorized for repurchase to approximately 100,700 shares. The purchases will be made, in the discretion of management, from time to time, in the open market or through privately negotiated third party transactions depending on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JMP Group (JMP) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 4% Yield; Adds 1M Common to Buyback
- MCG Capital Corp (MCGC) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Plans $75M Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; New $5B Stock Buyback Plan