Intergroup (INTG) Approves 100K Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Intergroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock under its existing stock repurchase program. That action increased the total remaining number of shares authorized for repurchase to approximately 100,700 shares. The purchases will be made, in the discretion of management, from time to time, in the open market or through privately negotiated third party transactions depending on market conditions and other factors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Harte-Hanks (HHS) Plans $20M Buyback
- Youku Tudou (YOKU) Announces $300M ADS Buyback Plan
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Riases Buyback Plan, Reaffirms FY15 EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!