Intergroup (INTG) Approves 100K Buyback Plan
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Intergroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock under its existing stock repurchase program. That action increased the total remaining number of shares authorized for repurchase to approximately 100,700 shares. The purchases will be made, in the discretion of management, from time to time, in the open market or through privately negotiated third party transactions depending on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- WEEKLY SHARE REPURCHASE PROGRAM TRANSACTION DETAILS
- Ladder Capital (LADR) Raises Quarterly Dividend 9.1% to $0.30; Will Pay $0.16/Share Year-End Distribution