Intergroup (INTG) Approves 100K Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Intergroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock under its existing stock repurchase program. That action increased the total remaining number of shares authorized for repurchase to approximately 100,700 shares. The purchases will be made, in the discretion of management, from time to time, in the open market or through privately negotiated third party transactions depending on market conditions and other factors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zions Bancorp (ZION) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield; Approves Stock Buyback Program
- Lennox Int'l (LII) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Approves $100M Stock Buyback
- Antero Midstream Partners (AM) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.4% to $0.25; 3.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!