Intergroup (INTG) Approves 100K Buyback Plan
- Hilton Worldwide (HLT) IPO Opens at $21.30
- Initial Jobless Claims Spike Higher, But Market May Take it in Stride
- Aramark Holdings (ARMK) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/12: (BAXS) (UNS) (ARCW) Higher; (IMUC) (LULU) (CIEN) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Retail Sales Jump 0.7% in Nov. as Consumers Become More Complacent
Intergroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock under its existing stock repurchase program. That action increased the total remaining number of shares authorized for repurchase to approximately 100,700 shares. The purchases will be made, in the discretion of management, from time to time, in the open market or through privately negotiated third party transactions depending on market conditions and other factors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) Affirms FY13 Outlook; Issues In-Line FY14 EPS Guidance
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
- Toronto Stock Exchange Approves TELUS (TU) $500M NCIB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!