Intergroup (INTG) Approves 100K Buyback Plan
- Rite Aid (RAD) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/18: (EMKR) (VVUS) (XXII) Higher; (MCHX) (VHC) (ECTE) Lower
- Apple (AAPL) Gets One Step Closer to Starting iPhone 6/6+ Sales in China
- Initial Jobless Claims Rose to 280K Last Week, Coming in Below Expectations
- UPDATE: U.S. Housing Starts Miss Expectations at 956K in August (XHB)
Intergroup Corporation (NASDAQ: INTG) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to purchase up to an additional 100,000 shares of the Company's common stock under its existing stock repurchase program. That action increased the total remaining number of shares authorized for repurchase to approximately 100,700 shares. The purchases will be made, in the discretion of management, from time to time, in the open market or through privately negotiated third party transactions depending on market conditions and other factors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- MSCI, Inc. (MSCI) Initiates Dividend Policy, Raises Stock Buyback Plan by $550M
- Hampden Bancorp (HBNK) Approves New 5% Buyback Program
- HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!