Hub Group (HUBG) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
- Rambus (RMBS) Enters Initial $280M License Agreement with Micron (MU)
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUBG) has authorized the purchase of up to $25 million of its Class A common stock. This authorization expires December 31, 2013. Hub intends to make purchases from time to time as market conditions warrant. Hub intends to hold the repurchased shares in treasury for future use.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Hub Group (HUBG) to Market Perform
- Terex Corp. (TEX) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 5c; Approves $200M Buyback
- Omega Flex, Inc. (OFLX) Declares $0.425 Special Dividend; 2.1% Yield