Hub Group (HUBG) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUBG) has authorized the purchase of up to $25 million of its Class A common stock. This authorization expires December 31, 2013. Hub intends to make purchases from time to time as market conditions warrant. Hub intends to hold the repurchased shares in treasury for future use.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Resumes Hub Group (HUBG) at Market Perform
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Teekay Corp. (TK) to Buy on New Dividend Strategy
- UPDATE: AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.15; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!