Hub Group (HUBG) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUBG) has authorized the purchase of up to $25 million of its Class A common stock. This authorization expires December 31, 2013. Hub intends to make purchases from time to time as market conditions warrant. Hub intends to hold the repurchased shares in treasury for future use.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brown-Forman (BF.A) Declares $0.34 Quarterly Dividend; Approves Two-for-One Stock Split
- Lincoln National (LNC) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; Lifts Stock Buyback to $1B
- Atossa Genetics (ATOS), Aspire Capital Enter $10M 'At-the-Market' Stock Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!