Hub Group (HUBG) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
- Valeant (VRX) Management Meeting Reinforces Confidence - Morgan Stanley
Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUBG) has authorized the purchase of up to $25 million of its Class A common stock. This authorization expires December 31, 2013. Hub intends to make purchases from time to time as market conditions warrant. Hub intends to hold the repurchased shares in treasury for future use.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leonard Green to Make $625M Investment in Signet Jewelers (SIG); Adds $625M to Stock Buyback Program
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) Outlines Cost-Optimization Efforts; Has Reduced Headcount
- Dollar General (DG) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!