Hub Group (HUBG) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
- Could Twitter's (TWTR) Next CEO Come From This Tech Giant?
Hub Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: HUBG) has authorized the purchase of up to $25 million of its Class A common stock. This authorization expires December 31, 2013. Hub intends to make purchases from time to time as market conditions warrant. Hub intends to hold the repurchased shares in treasury for future use.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hub Group, Inc. Schedules Second Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call
- TriNet Group (TNET) Adds $50M to Common Stock Buyback Plan
- WestRock (WRK) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 37.5c/Share; Approves 40M Common Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!