HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- U.S. Adds Jobs a Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- J.C. Penney (JCP) Discloses Letter from SEC on Liquidity, Cash, Debt and Stock Offering
- Total (TOT) to Acquire Majority Stake in InterOil (IOC) PNG Play for ~$3.6B
- Shell (RDS-A) Cancels $20B GTL Project in Louisiana
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Buy
- Deere (DE) Adds $8B to Buyback Plan; Declares Qtr. Dividend
- Papa John’s (PZZA) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!