HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades HollyFrontier (HFC) to Outperform
- Hampton Financial Corporation: New Directors
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!