HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Pending Sales Slide in June; Herbalife Hit on Q2 Results, Outlook; Netflix...Yada, Yada, Yada...Seinfeld?
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/28: (CGNX) (HLS) (AMKR) Higher; (KBIO) (HLF) (TTS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Dollar Tree (DLTR) to Acquire Family Dollar (FDO) for $74.50/Share
- Darden Restaurants (DRI) Chairman, CEO Otis to Step Down
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bank Of Hawaii Corp. (BOH) Reports Q2 EPS of 94c, Increases Buyback
- American Airlines Group (AAL) Announces $1B Share Repurchase Plan
- CIT Group (CIT) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!