HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Apple's New iPhone Pre-Order Sales Record; Microsoft 'Digs Up' Key Acquisition; Tesla Slumps on Cautious Comments
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/15: (DRYS) (DSX) (FONR) Higher; (COOL) (OPXA) (GST) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Announces Record iPhone 6/6+ Pre-Orders
- Momo Stocks Whacked; Is It Alibaba Related or Something Bigger?
- UPDATE: Alibaba (BABA) Raises IPO Price to $66 to $68/Share
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $500M Buyback Plan
- Hampden Bancorp (HBNK) Approves New 5% Buyback Program
- Microsemi Corp (MSCC) Approves $100M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!