HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street opens flat as rough week draws to a close
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Apple (AAPL) in Talks to Acquire Jay Z's Music Service Tidal - WSJ
- European factories bounce as Asia struggles, but Brexit poses threats
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 07/01: (ARRY) (NFLX) (WING) Higher; (MU) (FC) (ARNA) Lower (more...)
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) CCAR Plans Include 7% Dividend Hike and $640M in Buybacks
- Simmons Cuts Price Target on HollyFrontier (HFC) to $24 Following MTM Earnings Update
- Capital One Financial (COF) Maintains Dividend and Approves $2.5B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!