HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- HollyFrontier Corporation and Holly Energy Partners Announce Senior Management Changes Relating to Pending Petro-Canada Lubricants Acquisition
- GameStop (GME) Holiday Comps Fall 18.7%, Reiterates Prior Guidance
- McClatchy Company (MNI) to Sell and Lease Back Some Property
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!