HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO) Rejects Dollar General's (DG) $78.50/Share Bid
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/21: (HTBX) (DGLY) (JRJC) Higher; (KIN) (AMPE) (CYTX) Lower
- BofA (BAC) Enters $16.7B Settlement with DoJ Over RMBS Investigation
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Posts Q2 GAAP Loss of $5.39/Share; Comps Fell 0.1%
- Infineon/International Rectifier (IRF) Seen as Harbinger for More Semi Deals
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
You May Also Be Interested In
- HCC Insurance Holdings (HCC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 31.1% to $0.295; Approves $500M Buyback
- Oil States International (OIS) Reports Extension of Repurchase Plan
- La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback by 5M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!