HollyFrontier (HFC) Approves $350M Buyback Plan
- Analog Devices (ADI) to Acquire Linear Technology (LLTC) for ~$60/Share
- Wall St. dips, earnings on deck from Apple and Twitter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Is Apple (AAPL) Finally a Buy Ahead of Q3 Print?
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
HollyFrontier Corporation (NYSE: HFC) announced its Board of Directors has authorized a $350 million share repurchase program. This authorization is in addition to the approximately $60 million remaining under the $350 million share repurchase program that was announced by HollyFrontier in January 2012. These share repurchases will be made in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions from time to time and are subject to market conditions, corporate, regulatory and other considerations. This share repurchase program may be discontinued at any time by the Board of Directors.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.1% to $0.30; Approves $640M Stock Buyback
- Biogen (BIIB) Approves $5B Stock Buyback Program
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Additional $2B Stock Buyback Approved
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!