Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback to $238M
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of shares of the Company's common stock. This program is in addition to the $200 million repurchase program announced in August 2011, which as of today has approximately $38 million remaining authorized for future repurchases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Henry Schein Completes Acquisition Of A Majority Interest In Dental Cremer
- Jacobs Engineering (JEC) Initiates, Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- A.O. Smith (AOS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 16.7% to $0.14; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!