Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback to $238M
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
- Foot Locker (FL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of shares of the Company's common stock. This program is in addition to the $200 million repurchase program announced in August 2011, which as of today has approximately $38 million remaining authorized for future repurchases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thailand's Dr. Nantarika Chansue Receives Third Annual Henry Schein Cares International Veterinary Community Service Award
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Enters $5B of Accelerated Buyback Agreements
- Henry Schein To Present At Five Investor Conferences In June
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!