Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback to $238M
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of shares of the Company's common stock. This program is in addition to the $200 million repurchase program announced in August 2011, which as of today has approximately $38 million remaining authorized for future repurchases.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Reports 5% Buyback
- TiVo (TIVO) to Offer $200M Convertible Notes to Fund Share Repurchases
- The First of Long Island Corp (FLIC) Anounces Three-for-Two Split; Plans Dividend Hike
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!