Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback to $238M
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of shares of the Company's common stock. This program is in addition to the $200 million repurchase program announced in August 2011, which as of today has approximately $38 million remaining authorized for future repurchases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MasterCard (MA) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Announces New $4B Stock Buyback Plan
- BMO Financial Group (BMO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.88; 5.2% Yield
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!