Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback to $238M
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Warns Lofty CEO Expectations May Not Be Attainable
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), has authorized the repurchase of up to $200 million of shares of the Company's common stock. This program is in addition to the $200 million repurchase program announced in August 2011, which as of today has approximately $38 million remaining authorized for future repurchases.
You May Also Be Interested In
- More Than 5,000 Children In North America And Europe Head Back To School Ready For Success As Part Of Henry Schein's 17th Annual 'Back To School' Program
- Alteva (ALTV) Appoints CEO, Announces Buyback, and Gives Update on Restrucutring
- Kingold Jewelry (KGJI) Commences Payment of 8c/Share Special Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!