HCA Holdings (HCA) Adds $2B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
HCA (NYSE: HCA) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an additional share repurchase program for up to $2 billion of the Company’s outstanding common stock. Repurchases will be made in accordance with applicable securities laws and may be made at management’s discretion from time to time in the open market, through privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise. The repurchase program has no time limit and may be suspended for periods or discontinued at any time. Including both this program and remaining amounts under the Company’s October 2015 $3 billion share repurchase authorization, as of November 14, 2016, the Company has approximately $2.04 billion currently authorized for share repurchases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NewStar Financial (NEWS) Announces $30 million Repurchase Plan
- AXIS Capital Announces New $1 Billion Share Repurchase Authorization
- LivePerson introduces new mobile app for automotive and real estate brands
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!