HCA Holdings (HCA) Adds $2B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
HCA (NYSE: HCA) announced that its Board of Directors has authorized an additional share repurchase program for up to $2 billion of the Company’s outstanding common stock. Repurchases will be made in accordance with applicable securities laws and may be made at management’s discretion from time to time in the open market, through privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise. The repurchase program has no time limit and may be suspended for periods or discontinued at any time. Including both this program and remaining amounts under the Company’s October 2015 $3 billion share repurchase authorization, as of November 14, 2016, the Company has approximately $2.04 billion currently authorized for share repurchases.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Qiagen (QGEN) Completes $250M Synthetic Share Repurchase
- McClatchy Company (MNI) to Sell and Lease Back Some Property
- HCA 4th Quarter 2016 Earnings Conference Call
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!