Group 1 Automotive (GPI) Authorizes $50M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Group 1 Automotive (NYSE: GPI) reports a new $50 million buyback program.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Group 1 Automotive Acquires Six Franchises in Columbus, Georgia
- Mosaic (MOS) Enters Purchase Agreement with MAC Trusts for 43.3M Shares
- Pentair Ltd. (PNR) Announces $1B Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!