Graco (GGG) Approves 6M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Graco, Inc. (NYSE: GGG) approveds new buyback plan for up to 6 million common shares. These shares will be acquired primarily through open-market purchases and accelerated share repurchase transactions from time to time. The Company currently has approximately 3.9 million shares available under its current repurchase authorization, which expires on September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Hubbell (HUB-A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.56; Boosts Buyback Program
- Juniper Networks (JNPR) Raises Buyback by $1.1B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!