Graco (GGG) Approves 6M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Graco, Inc. (NYSE: GGG) approveds new buyback plan for up to 6 million common shares. These shares will be acquired primarily through open-market purchases and accelerated share repurchase transactions from time to time. The Company currently has approximately 3.9 million shares available under its current repurchase authorization, which expires on September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AptarGroup (ATR) Hikes Qtr. Dividend to 32c/Share; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Silgan Holdings (SLGN) Commences $250M Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender; Approves Additional $300M Stock Buyback
- Resources Connection (RECN) Plans 6M Share Modified Dutch Auction Tender at $13.50-$16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!