Graco (GGG) Approves 6M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
Graco, Inc. (NYSE: GGG) approveds new buyback plan for up to 6 million common shares. These shares will be acquired primarily through open-market purchases and accelerated share repurchase transactions from time to time. The Company currently has approximately 3.9 million shares available under its current repurchase authorization, which expires on September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Graco (GGG) Adds 6M Shares to Repurchase Plan
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Repurchased 3.8M Shares from Bain Capital
- Regions Financial (RF) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06, Approves $875M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!