Graco (GGG) Approves 6M Buyback Plan
- Aetna (AET) to Acquire Humana (HUM) for $37 Billion, or $230/Share
- Top 10 News for 6/29 - 7/2: Greece's Bark Bites Markets; Tesla's Q2 Sales Outpace; Major Insurance Merger Announced
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Kraft Heinz Co (KHC) Announces Completion of Merger; Updates on Next Steps; Announces Dividend
Graco, Inc. (NYSE: GGG) approveds new buyback plan for up to 6 million common shares. These shares will be acquired primarily through open-market purchases and accelerated share repurchase transactions from time to time. The Company currently has approximately 3.9 million shares available under its current repurchase authorization, which expires on September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Announces Initiative of Dividend, Approval of 7.5M Common Stock Buyback
- Hometrust Bncsh (HTBI) Approves Buyback of 5% of Outstanding Shares
- TriNet Group (TNET) Adds $50M to Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!