Graco (GGG) Approves 6M Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
Graco, Inc. (NYSE: GGG) approveds new buyback plan for up to 6 million common shares. These shares will be acquired primarily through open-market purchases and accelerated share repurchase transactions from time to time. The Company currently has approximately 3.9 million shares available under its current repurchase authorization, which expires on September 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Armstrong World (AWI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Approves $150M Stock Buyback
- GNC Names Robert F. Moran Interim CEO
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Adds $200M to Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!