Global Indemnity plc (GBLI) Approves $25 Million Stock Buyback
- Banks and tech drive Wall Street up over 1 percent
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) to Spin, Merge Enterprise Services Business with CSC (CSC)
- Xilinx (XLNX) Said to Draw $15B Takeover Proposal - Source
- Monsanto (MON) Sees Bayer Bid as 'Financially Inadequate'; Board Open to Conversations
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: (CSC) (NMBL) (HPE) Higher; (SWPH) (INTU) (AXTA) Lower (more...)
Global Indemnity plc (NASDAQ: GBLI) authorized the repurchase of up to $25 million of the Company's Class A ordinary shares. The timing and amount of the repurchase transactions, if any, under this program will depend upon market conditions as well as other factors. The program does not require the purchase of any minimum number of shares and may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Adds $3B to Stock Buyback Authorization
- Sky-mobi Limited Announces First Quarter 2016 Unaudited Financial Results
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Approves $4.2B Buyback, Declares Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!