Global Indemnity plc (GBLI) Approves $25 Million Stock Buyback
- Brexit sets Dow, S&P up for worst two-day drop in 10 months
- UK cut to AA from AAA at S&P; Outlook Negative
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 6/27: (HTWR) (AKER) (FCSC) Higher; (BCS) (TRXC) (EYEG) Lower
- Medtronic (MDT) to Acquire HeartWare (HTWR) in ~$1.1B Deal
- 28 Stocks to Buy Following Brexit - Morgan Stanley
Global Indemnity plc (NASDAQ: GBLI) authorized the repurchase of up to $25 million of the Company's Class A ordinary shares. The timing and amount of the repurchase transactions, if any, under this program will depend upon market conditions as well as other factors. The program does not require the purchase of any minimum number of shares and may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: John Wiley & Sons (JW-A) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.3% to $0.31; Approves 4M Share Stock Buyback
- Tiptree Financial (TIPT) Repurchases 5.596M Shares From ProSight
- Full Circle Capital (FULL) to Merge with Great Elm Capital (GEC)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!