Global Indemnity plc (GBLI) Approves $25 Million Stock Buyback
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Said Google (GOOG) Decided Not to Exercise Option for Additional Investment
Global Indemnity plc (NASDAQ: GBLI) authorized the repurchase of up to $25 million of the Company's Class A ordinary shares. The timing and amount of the repurchase transactions, if any, under this program will depend upon market conditions as well as other factors. The program does not require the purchase of any minimum number of shares and may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hubbell Inc. (HUB-B) Raises Quarterly Dividend 12% to $0.56; Approves $300M Buyback
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Announces Up to 28M Share Buyback
- Synovus Financial (SNV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Approves $250M Buyback, Boosts Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!