Global Indemnity plc (GBLI) Approves $25 Million Stock Buyback
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
- Societe Generale (SCGLY), Credit Agricole (CRARY) Under U.S. Probe - WSJ
Global Indemnity plc (NASDAQ: GBLI) authorized the repurchase of up to $25 million of the Company's Class A ordinary shares. The timing and amount of the repurchase transactions, if any, under this program will depend upon market conditions as well as other factors. The program does not require the purchase of any minimum number of shares and may be suspended or discontinued at any time.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Elliott: Riverbed (RVBD) Buyback Evidence of 'Board's Entrenchment'
- Riverbed (RVBD) Adds $250M to Buyback Plan
- Children's Place (PLCE) Commences Qtr. Dividend; Approves $100M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!