Geopark Limited (GPRK) to Resumes $10M Stock Buyback Program
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GeoPark Limited (NYSE: GPRK) announced that it will resume its repurchase program of up to US$10 million of common shares, par value US$0.001 per share (the “Shares”) of the Company (the “Repurchase Program”), which had expired on August 10, 2016. As of today, approximately US$3.4 million in shares have been purchased by GeoPark under the Repurchase Program.
The Repurchase Program will resume on September 19, 2016 and will expire on or before the close of business on November 13, 2016.
The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise, and are subject to market and business conditions, levels of available liquidity, cash requirements for other purposes, regulatory, and other relevant factors. GeoPark has engaged BTG Pactual US Capital LLC to act as its broker in connection with the Repurchase Program. The shares repurchased will be used to partially offset expected dilution resulting from the Company’s employee incentive schemes, including grants under the Company’s Stock Award Plan and the Limited Non-Executive Director Plan.
GeoPark can be visited online at www.geo-park.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
- Advanced Drainage Systems (WMS) Plans to Restate Prior Period Financial Statements
- Elliott discloses stake in Cognizant, urges board shakeup