Geopark Limited (GPRK) to Resumes $10M Stock Buyback Program
- Wall Street drops as banks, health stocks weigh
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/17: (FWP) (CLSN) (GEVO) Higher; (ADHD) (CBK) (UEC) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GeoPark Limited (NYSE: GPRK) announced that it will resume its repurchase program of up to US$10 million of common shares, par value US$0.001 per share (the “Shares”) of the Company (the “Repurchase Program”), which had expired on August 10, 2016. As of today, approximately US$3.4 million in shares have been purchased by GeoPark under the Repurchase Program.
The Repurchase Program will resume on September 19, 2016 and will expire on or before the close of business on November 13, 2016.
The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise, and are subject to market and business conditions, levels of available liquidity, cash requirements for other purposes, regulatory, and other relevant factors. GeoPark has engaged BTG Pactual US Capital LLC to act as its broker in connection with the Repurchase Program. The shares repurchased will be used to partially offset expected dilution resulting from the Company’s employee incentive schemes, including grants under the Company’s Stock Award Plan and the Limited Non-Executive Director Plan.
GeoPark can be visited online at www.geo-park.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Motors (GM) Sees FY 2017 EPS of $6.00-$6.50, Vs Cons of $5.73; Adds $5B to Stock Buyback Plan
- Mueller Water (MWA) Sells Anvil International Unit to One Equity Partners for $315M; Raises Div, Buyback
- Ellomay Capital Announces Updates Concerning Share Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!