Geopark Limited (GPRK) to Resumes $10M Stock Buyback Program
- Wall Street drops as investors brace for presidential debate
- Disney (DIS) Working with Adviser on Potential Twitter (TWTR) Bid - Bloomberg
- Rice Energy (RICE) Acquires Vantage Energy in $2.7B Deal; FY16 Outlook Updated
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
GeoPark Limited (NYSE: GPRK) announced that it will resume its repurchase program of up to US$10 million of common shares, par value US$0.001 per share (the “Shares”) of the Company (the “Repurchase Program”), which had expired on August 10, 2016. As of today, approximately US$3.4 million in shares have been purchased by GeoPark under the Repurchase Program.
The Repurchase Program will resume on September 19, 2016 and will expire on or before the close of business on November 13, 2016.
The share repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions or otherwise, and are subject to market and business conditions, levels of available liquidity, cash requirements for other purposes, regulatory, and other relevant factors. GeoPark has engaged BTG Pactual US Capital LLC to act as its broker in connection with the Repurchase Program. The shares repurchased will be used to partially offset expected dilution resulting from the Company’s employee incentive schemes, including grants under the Company’s Stock Award Plan and the Limited Non-Executive Director Plan.
GeoPark can be visited online at www.geo-park.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cracker Barrel (CBRL) Declares $1.15 Quarterly Dividend; New $25M Stock Buyback Approved
- Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.34; Approves $50M Stock Buyback
- Hyatt Announces Plans for a Hyatt Regency Hotel in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!