Genzyme Corp. (GENZ) Approves $1.5 Billion Stock Buyback
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- "The Sopranos" James Gandolfini Dies at 51
- Market Wrap: FOMC Fine with QE3...for Now; Men's Wearhouse Fires Founder; 3-D Printing Merger
- StreetInsider.com After-Hours Movers 6/19: (FNSR) (BEAT) (JDSU) Higher; (FIVE) (MU) (JBL) Lower (more...)
- FOMC Maintains $85B Bond Buying Plan
Genzyme Corp. (Nasdaq: GENZ) has authorized the repurchase of up to $1.5 billion or 20 million of the company's outstanding common shares over the next three years. The share repurchase program is designed to reduce the dilutive effect of the company's equity compensation programs, and it reflects Genzyme's confidence in the long-term value of its common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hatteras Financial (HTS) Approves 10M Buyback Plan
- CorVel (CRVL) Approves $14M Buyback Plan
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Announces Debt Exchange, $100M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!