General American Investors (GAM) Adds 1M to Buyback
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
General American Investors Co. (NYSE: GAM) adds 1 million to its common repurchase plan.
You May Also Be Interested In
- General American Investors Announces: Issue Price for the 2013 Year-End Dividend and Distribution Payable on December 30, 2013
- Access National (ANCX) Declares $0.70 Special Dividend; 4.7% Yield
- Omnicare (OCR) Adds $500M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!