GTSI (GTSI) Authorizes $5M Common Buyback
- Actavis (ACT) Made Offer and Still Interested in Deal with Allergan (AGN) - WSJ; Allergan Focuses on Salix Pharma (SLXP) Takeover
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/23: (RWLK) (TKMR) (SLXP) Higher; (ASNA) (KMX) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- CF Industries (CF) Affirms Merger Talks with Yara Int'l
- Carmax (KMX) Posts Q2 EPS of 70c
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals (TKMR) Adds to Gains on Overnight Ebola Developments
GTSI (Nasdaq: GTSI) reports its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program pursuant to Rules 10b5-1 and 10(b)-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 permitting the Company to repurchase up to $5,000,000 in shares of the Company's common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Reports 5% Buyback
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (KKD) Increases Buyback by $25M to $105M
- Microsoft (MSFT) May Have More for Investors After Smaller-than-Expected Dividend Hike - Nomura
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!