GTSI (GTSI) Authorizes $5M Common Buyback
- Gilead (GILD) Tanks; Analyst Comments on Express Scripts (ESRX) Viekira Pak Announcement (ABBV)
- Achillion Pharma (ACHN) Reports 4.8 Log10 Reduction With ACH-3422
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR), Caesars Acquisition (CACQ) Enter Merger Agreement
- The Carlyle Group (CG), Warburg Pincus to Acquire DBRS
- China Mobile's (CHL) Strong 4G Adoption Bodes Well for Apple (AAPL), Stifel Comments
GTSI (Nasdaq: GTSI) reports its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program pursuant to Rules 10b5-1 and 10(b)-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 permitting the Company to repurchase up to $5,000,000 in shares of the Company's common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Securities Bancshares (USBI) Announces Extension of Stock Buyback Plan
- MasTec (MTZ) Trims FY15 Outlook; Approves $100M Buyback Plan
- MOL Global (MOLG) Begins Share Repurchase Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!