GTSI (GTSI) Authorizes $5M Common Buyback
- Analysts Not Impressed by Twitter's (TWTR) Cost Cutting
- Twitter (TWTR) to Cut up to 8% of Global Workforce; Sees Q3 Revs/adj-EBITDA at or Above High End of Forecast
- Wall St. recovers but China concerns weigh
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
- AB InBev SA (BUD), SABMiller Agree to Terms of Takeover Deal
GTSI (Nasdaq: GTSI) reports its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program pursuant to Rules 10b5-1 and 10(b)-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 permitting the Company to repurchase up to $5,000,000 in shares of the Company's common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sino-Global Shipping America (SINO) Announces Common Stock Repurchase Program
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces FY16 Capital Budget of $3.6B; Adds $2B to Common Stock Buyback Program
- Fitch Affirms Agilent's IDR at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!