GTSI (GTSI) Authorizes $5M Common Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
GTSI (Nasdaq: GTSI) reports its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program pursuant to Rules 10b5-1 and 10(b)-18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 permitting the Company to repurchase up to $5,000,000 in shares of the Company's common stock.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allergan (AGN) Updates on ASR Program; ~$8B of Shares Received, Retired in Nov.
- American Woodmark (AMWD) Approves $50M Stock Buyback Program; Plans New HQ Construction
- Elliott Management Sends Letter to Cognizant (CTSH) Outlining Three-Part 'Value-Enhancement Plan'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!