GAMCO Investors (GBL) Approves 500K Class A Buyback
- Bank Of America (BAC) Posts Q1 adj.-EPS of 35c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 4/16: (ZLCS) (SODA) (YHOO) Higher; (ASML) (CSX) (TWTR) Lower (more...)
- Moelis & Company (MC) IPO Opens Solidly Higher
- Defunct Bitcoin Exchange MtGox Files to Liquidate
- Homebuilders Active Amid Slump in New Starts as Traders Look Ahead to Spring (XHB)
GAMCO Investors (NYSE: GBL) authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 500,000 shares of its Class A Common Stock at such times, prices and amounts to be determined by the company. After this additional authorization, there are 652,443 shares authorized and available for repurchase under GAMCO’s stock repurchase program. Since our 1999 IPO in which we sold six million shares at a price of $17.50 per share, we have returned $773.7 million to our shareholders through dividends and stock repurchases. We have repurchased 8.5 million shares at an average price of $41.65 per share for an investment of $353.3 million and paid cumulative dividends of $420.4 million or $16.30 per share.
You May Also Be Interested In
- G.research, Inc. Appoints Jessica Craw Head of Institutional Research Sales
- Genpact (G) Announces Results of Modified Dutch Auction Tender Offer
- Whirlpool Corp. (WHR) Announces New $500M Share Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesGAMCO Investors, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!