GAMCO Investors (GBL) Approves 500K Class A Buyback
- Yellen Attempts to Temper Stock Market Enthusiasm
- Alexion Pharma (ALXN) to Acquire Synageva BioPharma (GEVA) for $230/Share
- April ADP Employment Change 169K vs 200K Expected
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 05/06: (GEVA) (BRDR) (FATE) (MGI) Higher; (WLT) (ZU) (NDLS) Lower (more...)
- Herbalife (HLF) Tops Q1 EPS by 28c; Boosts FY15 EPS Outlook
GAMCO Investors (NYSE: GBL) authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 500,000 shares of its Class A Common Stock at such times, prices and amounts to be determined by the company. After this additional authorization, there are 652,443 shares authorized and available for repurchase under GAMCO’s stock repurchase program. Since our 1999 IPO in which we sold six million shares at a price of $17.50 per share, we have returned $773.7 million to our shareholders through dividends and stock repurchases. We have repurchased 8.5 million shares at an average price of $41.65 per share for an investment of $353.3 million and paid cumulative dividends of $420.4 million or $16.30 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GAMCO Investors (GBL) Declares $0.07 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- GAMCO Board Approves Quarterly Dividend of $0.07 Per Share
- Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Raises Monthly Dividend 5.2% to $0.1525; 5.3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesGAMCO Investors, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!