GAMCO Investors (GBL) Approves 500K Class A Buyback
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark; SoulCycle Files for IPO; LinkedIn Limps on Premium Sub Slowdown
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) in Talks to Combine with Other Bottlers - WSJ
- After-Hours Stock Movers 07/30: (YRCW) (COLM) (ZLTQ) Higher; (OCLS) (EA) (LNKD) Lower (more...)
- Amgen (AMGN) Tops Q2 EPS by 14c, Raises FY Guidance
GAMCO Investors (NYSE: GBL) authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 500,000 shares of its Class A Common Stock at such times, prices and amounts to be determined by the company. After this additional authorization, there are 652,443 shares authorized and available for repurchase under GAMCO’s stock repurchase program. Since our 1999 IPO in which we sold six million shares at a price of $17.50 per share, we have returned $773.7 million to our shareholders through dividends and stock repurchases. We have repurchased 8.5 million shares at an average price of $41.65 per share for an investment of $353.3 million and paid cumulative dividends of $420.4 million or $16.30 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu (BIDU) Announces $1B Stock Repurchase Plan
- Baxalta Incorporated (BXLT) Declares Inaugural Dividend; Announces $1B Stock Buyback
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Approves $150M Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesGAMCO Investors, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!