GAMCO Investors (GBL) Approves 500K Class A Buyback
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
GAMCO Investors (NYSE: GBL) authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 500,000 shares of its Class A Common Stock at such times, prices and amounts to be determined by the company. After this additional authorization, there are 652,443 shares authorized and available for repurchase under GAMCO’s stock repurchase program. Since our 1999 IPO in which we sold six million shares at a price of $17.50 per share, we have returned $773.7 million to our shareholders through dividends and stock repurchases. We have repurchased 8.5 million shares at an average price of $41.65 per share for an investment of $353.3 million and paid cumulative dividends of $420.4 million or $16.30 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPWR) Announces $50M Buyback Plan
- Eaton (ETN) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c; $3B Buyback Plan
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Announces 11M Secondary Offering by Holders and Concurrent $250M Repurchase
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesGAMCO Investors, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!