GAMCO Investors (GBL) Approves 500K Class A Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
GAMCO Investors (NYSE: GBL) authorized the repurchase of up to an additional 500,000 shares of its Class A Common Stock at such times, prices and amounts to be determined by the company. After this additional authorization, there are 652,443 shares authorized and available for repurchase under GAMCO’s stock repurchase program. Since our 1999 IPO in which we sold six million shares at a price of $17.50 per share, we have returned $773.7 million to our shareholders through dividends and stock repurchases. We have repurchased 8.5 million shares at an average price of $41.65 per share for an investment of $353.3 million and paid cumulative dividends of $420.4 million or $16.30 per share.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- Novo Nordisk (NVO) Updates on Share Repurchase Activity
- SoTHERLY Hotels (SOHO) Approves $10M Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesGAMCO Investors, Dividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!