Fulton Financial (FULT) Approves 5M Common Buyback
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/9: (SYY) (GIVN) (UQM) Higher; (NIHD) (PLUG) (EZPW) Lower (more...)
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
Fulton Financial Corporation (Nasdq: FULT), announced that, under a program approved today by its board of directors, it is authorized to repurchase up to five million shares, or approximately 2.5 percent of the company's outstanding shares, through December 31, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Thoratec (THOR) Announces $200M Stock Buyback Plan
- Cyberonics (CYBX) Adds 1M Common Shares to Buyback Plan
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Adds $50M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!