Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 7/27 - 7/31: Teva Makes it Official with Allergan; China Stock Slide Continues; Revised Q2 GDP Misses Mark
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Posts Q2 EPS of $1.00
- TerraForm Global (GLBL) IPO Opens at $14
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/31: (YRCW) (MGI) (HTCH) Higher; (EYEG) (RADA) (OCN) Lower
- UPS (UPS) to Acquire Coyote Logistics in $1.8B Deal
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Baidu (BIDU) Announces $1B Stock Repurchase Plan
- Open Text (OTEX) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c; Updates on IRS Tax Matters; Approves $200M Buyback Plan
- CBL & Assoc. Properties (CBL) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO; Approves $200M Common Stock Buyback Program
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!