Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- GM (GM) No Longer 'Government Motors'
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/9: (CMTL) (LL) (DDD) Higher; (PBY) (TA) (NXPI) Lower (more...)
- Market Wrap: Sysco Scoop-Up Competitor; Treasury Sells Out...of GM; OSI Systems Gets Rapi-Slammed
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Updates Q4 Outlook; Narrows EPS, Revenue Guidance
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Boosts Lower-End of FY13 EPS Outlook; Adds $1B to Buyback
- Fortinet (FTNT) Announces $200M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!