Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Jarden (JAH) Announces Offering of $600M Senior Subordinated Convertible Notes
- Synacor (SYNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c, Issues Weak Outlook; CEO Succession Plan, Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!