Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 09/28 - 10/2: Nonfarm Numbers Lag in Sept.; Splitsville for Alcoa; Initial Sales of Apple's Latest iPhone Set Record
- September Jobs Report Weaker Than Expected at 142K, Prior Months Revised Down 59K
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces 11,580 Deliveries in Q3; Includes First Model X Units
- Wall Street ends higher in sharp turnaround
- @Jack Back = Twitter (TWTR) Sold - Analyst
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Olympic Steel (ZEUS) Approves 550K Share Buyback
- Barracuda Networks (CUDA) Approves $50M Common Stock Buyback Program
- DineEquity (DIN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.5% to $0.92; Raises Common Buyback to $150M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!