Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- Wall St. turbulence returns as weak China data magnifies fear
- Market Wrap: Markets Tumble on Continued China Fears; Google Debuts New Look; U.S. August Auto Sales Outpace
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/01: (HRB) (FLXN) (GTN) Higher; (AVAV) (SCVL) (AMBA) Lower (more...)
- McDonald's (MCD) Franchisees Vote to Approve All-Day Breakfast Availability
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Sales Fell Less than Expected in August
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R Block (HRB) Announces New Capital Structure, Approves $3.5B Common Stock Buyback
- Oshkosh Corp. (OSK) Increases Buyback by 10M Common Shares
- Ashland Completes Previously Announced Acquisition of Zeta Fraction™ Biofunctional Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!