Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Exclusive: Tesla, SolarCity close to merger agreement
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Verizon (VZ), Yahoo! (YHOO) Deal May Come on Monday - Bloomberg
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Declares $0.44 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield; New Stock Buyback Program Approved
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 7.7% to $0.28 and Approves $400M Buyback
- Fuel Tech Awarded Air Pollution Control Orders Totaling $2.3 Million
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!