Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- Wall Street opens little changed as investors eye Fed
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pfizer (PFE) Enters Agreement to Acquire AstraZeneca's (AZN) Small Molecule Anti-Infective Business in ~$1.58B Deal
- 'Voices under the rubble' after quake hits Italy; at least 38 dead
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 08/24: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (EXPR) (LZB) (SOL) Lower (more...)
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AerCap Holdings (AER) Approves $250M Stock Buyback
- Bar Harbor Bankshares (BHB) to Resume Rock Buyback Plan
- Aegean Marine (ANW) to Repurchase 11.3M Shares Owned by Dimitris Melissanidis
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!