Fuel Tech (FTEK) Approves $6M Buyback
- All Eyes on Apple (AAPL) Into Q2 Print; FX, Capital Return Seen as Wildcards
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 4/27: (SYMX) (CANF) (GLBS) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (SILC) Lower
- Applied Materials (AMAT), Tokyo Electron Terminate Merger
- Mylan (MYL) Rejects Unsolicited Teva (TEVA) Proposal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 04/27: (SYMX) (WIN) (PWRD) (IGTE) Higher; (CLDN) (AKRX) (AMAT) Lower (more...)
Fuel Tech, Inc. (Nasdaq: FTEK), has authorized the repurchase of up to $6 million dollars of its outstanding common shares through June 30, 2013. The share repurchase program will be funded through the Company’s existing cash.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MarineMax (HZO) Approves 1M Common Stock Buyback Plan
- Travelers (TRV) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.9% to $0.61; Adds $5B to Common Buyback Plan
- Applied Materials (AMAT) Announces $3B Share Repurchase Plan Amid Merger Termination
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!