Frisch's (FRS) Approves 9% Common Buyback
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
- Fortis to Acquire UNS Energy (UNS) for $60.25/Share
Frisch's Restaurants, Inc. (AMEX: FRS), announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company's purchase on the open market and in privately negotiated transactions, of up to 450,000 shares of its common stock, representing approximately 9% of the Company's total outstanding shares. These purchases may begin immediately and may occur, from time to time, over the next three years.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Questcor (QCOR) Declares $0.30 Quarterly Dividend; Updates on Buybacks
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Approves $700M Buyback Plan
- Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback Plan to $300M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!