Franklin Covey (FC) Commences $10M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 10/27 - 10/31: Fed Ends Easing; Q3 was Tough on Social Media Giants; Apple CEO Cook Gets Personal
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- UPDATE: Virgin Galactic Reports Anomaly with Spaceship Two; One Fatality Confirmed
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC): In March of 2012, the Franklin Covey Co. Board of Directors approved a stock repurchase program to repurchase up to $10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock. The shares repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise, and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTG (CTG) Names Interim CFO, to Resume Buyback
- PPG Industries (PPG) Reports Favorable Ruling Related to Consorcio Comex Deal
- Provident Financial (PROV) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 5% Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!