Franklin Covey (FC) Commences $10M Buyback
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC): In March of 2012, the Franklin Covey Co. Board of Directors approved a stock repurchase program to repurchase up to $10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock. The shares repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise, and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Western Union (WU) Being Probed by SEC
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
- Fuel Tech (FTEK) Acquires IP Related to CARBONITE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!