Franklin Covey (FC) Commences $10M Buyback
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC): In March of 2012, the Franklin Covey Co. Board of Directors approved a stock repurchase program to repurchase up to $10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock. The shares repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise, and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Gains After Judge Rules Remodulin Patents are Not Invalid
- United Therapeutics (UTHR) Confirms Favorable Ruling in Remodulin Patent Case
- Alpha Natura (ANR) Unit Receives Imminent Danger Order from MSHA; No Citations Issued
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!