Franklin Covey (FC) Commences $10M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Ramps Higher; Telecom Italia Makes Run at Vivendi's GVT; Apple Affirms Sept. Event
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/28: (UEPS) (VEEV) (SPLK) Higher; (ZOES) Lower (more...)
- Personal Consumption, Private Investment Boost Revised Q2 GDP Results (SPY) (DIA) (QQQ)
- Omnivision (OVTI) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c; Issues Confident Q2 Outlook
- Markets Nervous as Russia/Ukraine War Games Heat Up
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC): In March of 2012, the Franklin Covey Co. Board of Directors approved a stock repurchase program to repurchase up to $10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock. The shares repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise, and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Staff Won't Be Charged by SEC Related to ACS Accounting Practices
- Las Vegas Strip Revenue Rose 4.63% in July (MGM) (LVS) (WYNN)
- SinoCoking Coal (SCOK) Sees $10-$15M in 2015 Gross Profit from Syngas Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!