Franklin Covey (FC) Commences $10M Buyback
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Franklin Covey Co. (NYSE: FC): In March of 2012, the Franklin Covey Co. Board of Directors approved a stock repurchase program to repurchase up to $10 million of its outstanding shares of common stock. The shares repurchases may be made from time-to-time through open market transactions, block trades, privately negotiated transactions, or otherwise, and are subject to market conditions, as well as corporate, regulatory, and other considerations.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Avago Tech (AVGO) Active Following Patent Case Ruling
- Teva Pharma (TEVA), Pfizer (PFE) Settle Over Generic Celebrex
- UPDATE: MoneyGram (MGI), XOOM (XOOM) on Watch After Wal-Mart Signs New Money Transfer Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!