Fluor (FLR) Boosts Buyback by 8M Common
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
On February 6, 2013, the Board of Directors of Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) approved an increase of 8,000,000 shares to the Company’s share repurchase program, bringing the total number of shares available for repurchase, as of February 6, 2013, to 11,840,816 shares. The current authorization is equal to 7.3% of the Company’s shares outstanding at February 1, 2013. The shares will be repurchased from time to time in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions at the Company’s discretion, subject to market conditions and other factors and at such times and in amounts that the Company deems appropriate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Preliminary Award of Project Zuidasdok to Fluor, Heijmans and Hochtief Joint Venture
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)