Fluor (FLR) Boosts Buyback by 8M Common
- Carl Icahn Bought 2.3M Herbalife (HLF) Shares Today, Rips Bill Ackman
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
On February 6, 2013, the Board of Directors of Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) approved an increase of 8,000,000 shares to the Company’s share repurchase program, bringing the total number of shares available for repurchase, as of February 6, 2013, to 11,840,816 shares. The current authorization is equal to 7.3% of the Company’s shares outstanding at February 1, 2013. The shares will be repurchased from time to time in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions at the Company’s discretion, subject to market conditions and other factors and at such times and in amounts that the Company deems appropriate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ardmore Shipping (ASC) Completes Review of Securities Filings; Has No Plans for Raising Additional Capital at This Time
- Leonard Green to Make $625M Investment in Signet Jewelers (SIG); Adds $625M to Stock Buyback Program
- Ulta Beauty Announces Second Quarter 2016 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!