Fluor (FLR) Boosts Buyback by 8M Common
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
On February 6, 2013, the Board of Directors of Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) approved an increase of 8,000,000 shares to the Company’s share repurchase program, bringing the total number of shares available for repurchase, as of February 6, 2013, to 11,840,816 shares. The current authorization is equal to 7.3% of the Company’s shares outstanding at February 1, 2013. The shares will be repurchased from time to time in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions at the Company’s discretion, subject to market conditions and other factors and at such times and in amounts that the Company deems appropriate.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fluor Completes 170-Megawatt Centinela Solar Energy Facility in Southern California
- AAON, Inc. (AAON) Restarts 1.35M Buyback Plan
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF) Approves $200M Buyback; Director Halverson Resigns
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!