Fluor (FLR) Boosts Buyback by 8M Common
- Top 10 News for 12/15 - 12/19: Russia Raises Rates, Ruble Retreats; U.S., Cuba Get Friendly; Sony Crumbles Under Pressure
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Surprise Q3 Profit; Reports 100% Sequential Growth in BES10 Licenses
- Facebook's (FB) Instagram is Bigger and Better than Twitter (TWTR), Should Be Worth $35 Billion - Citi
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Adjusted Futures Orders Rose 11%
- Fed's Williams Says June Good Time to Consider 'Lift-Off'
On February 6, 2013, the Board of Directors of Fluor Corporation (NYSE: FLR) approved an increase of 8,000,000 shares to the Company’s share repurchase program, bringing the total number of shares available for repurchase, as of February 6, 2013, to 11,840,816 shares. The current authorization is equal to 7.3% of the Company’s shares outstanding at February 1, 2013. The shares will be repurchased from time to time in open market transactions or privately negotiated transactions at the Company’s discretion, subject to market conditions and other factors and at such times and in amounts that the Company deems appropriate.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Standpoint Research Upgrades Fluor (FLR) to Buy
- Health Net (HNT) Sees FY15 EPS of $3.15, Reports Buyback
- Deltic Timber Corp. (DEL) Approves $25M Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!