First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Market Wrap: Family Dollar Rejects Deal; Home Depot's New Chief; Major Settlement for BofA
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/21: (OGXI) (GME) (TFM) Higher; (BORN) (ARO) (MENT) Lower (more...)
- Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Issues Inline Q3 EPS Outlook
- Home Depot (HD) Appoints Craig Menear as CEO
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: ScanSource, Inc. (SCSC) Tops Q4 EPS 1c; $120M Stock Buyback Plan
- Carter's (CRI) Declares $0.19 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- FBL Financial Group (FFG) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!