First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- WSFS Financial Corp (WSFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.15; Reports 5% Buyback
- UPDATE: Steel Dynamics (STLD) Issues Strong Q3 adj.-EPS Outlook; Offers Operational Update
- W. P. Carey (WPC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.4% to $0.94; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!