First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/2 (CNQR) (TTPH) (FLEX) Higher; (END) (HELE) (CDW) Lower (more...)
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: IXYS Corp. (IXYS) Raises Qtr. Dividend to 3.5c/Share; Yields 1.2%
- Life Partners Holdings (LPHI) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 10.4% Yield
- Hooker Furniture (HOFT) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!