First Horizon National (FHN) Boosts Buyback to $200M; Approves Dividend
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- Market Wrap: eBay to Unload PayPal; Ebola Confirmed in U.S.; Microsoft Reveals Next Key Product
- Angie's List (ANGI) Hires Bankers to Explore Possible Sale - FT
- Freddie Mac (FMCC), Fannie Mae (FNMA) investors suit against U.S. thrown out - Bloomberg
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/30: (ANGI) (TKMR) (NLNK) Higher; (WPRT) (ASEI) (RGSE) Lower (more...)
First Horizon National Corp. (NYSE: FHN) continues to strategically return capital to shareholders, announcing a quarterly dividend and an increase in its stock buyback program. First Horizon is increasing its stock buyback program to $200 million and extending through January 2013 the timeframe to repurchase its common stock in the open market or in privately negotiated transactions, subject to market conditions. The company's board of directors also approved payment of a $.01 per share quarterly cash dividend on its common stock. The dividend is payable on July 1 to the common shareholders of record on June 15.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ubiquiti Networks (UBNT) Declares Initial $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Masco Corp. (MAS) to Spin Installation, Other Services Units; Plans 50M Common Buyback
- Fortune Brands Home & Security (FBHS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!