First Connecticut (FBNK) Approves 10% Common Buyback Plan
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/6: (ENZN) (GERN) (PSUN) Higher; (IOC) (ULTA) (PWRD) Lower (more...)
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
- SEC Questioned Twitter's (TWTR) Growth Plans Ahead of IPO
- Wow - Bitcoin 'is' the New Gold
First Connecticut Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq: FBNK), announced that it has adopted and received regulatory approval to repurchase up to 1,788,020 shares, or 10% of the current outstanding shares. Repurchases may be made from time to time in open-market or negotiated transactions as deemed appropriate by the Company and will depend on market conditions. Open market purchases will be conducted in accordance with the limitations set forth in Rule 10b-18 of the Securities and Exchange Commission and other applicable legal requirements. Any repurchased shares will be held as treasury stock and will be available for general corporate purposes, including the funding of the Company's equity incentive plan, if approved by shareholders at the Company's 2012 Annual Meeting of Shareholders on July 11, 2012.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- EMCOR Group (EME) Approves New $100M Buyback; Plans 33.3% Dividend Boost
- Aarons (AAN) Enters Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!