First Cash Financial (FCFS) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Yelp (YELP) Sale Process Said to Stall as CEO Changes Mind
- UPDATE: Nonfarm Payrolls Added 223K in June, Missing Views Amid Gains in Health Care, Retail Trade
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/2: (GLRI) (HELI) (XOOM) Higher; (WPCS) (GTSI) (XCO) Lower
- Accenture (ACN) to Sell Navitaire in $830M Deal
- Centene (CNC) to Acquire Health Net (HNT) in ~$6.8B Deal
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) has authorized a new program for the repurchase of up to 1,500,000 shares of its common stock. Under previously completed share repurchase programs over the past eight years, the Company has repurchased a total of 9,700,000 shares, representing 33% of the currently outstanding share count.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Energizer Holdings (ENR) Announces Initiative of Dividend, Approval of 7.5M Common Stock Buyback
- WestRock (WRK) Initiates Qtr. Dividend at 37.5c/Share; Approves 40M Common Stock Buyback
- Dycom Industries (DY) Adds $40M to Common Stock Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!