First Cash Financial (FCFS) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Top 10 News for 2/8 - 2/12: Banks Crushed Amid Global Concerns; Tesla Ramps on Outlook; SEC Targets Boeing
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Loeb's Third Point LLC 13F Shows New Stake Axalta (AXTA), Morgan Stanley (MS), Liquidates T-Mobile (TMUS), Lowers eBay (EBAY) ...
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) has authorized a new program for the repurchase of up to 1,500,000 shares of its common stock. Under previously completed share repurchase programs over the past eight years, the Company has repurchased a total of 9,700,000 shares, representing 33% of the currently outstanding share count.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CalAtlantic Group (CAA) Approves $200M Buyback
- Wabtec (WAB) Approves $350M Common Stock Buyback; Updates on Prior Repurchases
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Announces $750M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!