First Cash Financial (FCFS) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: Housing Starts Rip Higher in July; Allergan Fends-Off Takeover; Apple at All-Time Highs?;
- After-Hours Stock Movers 8/19: (DGLY) (PETM) Higher; (RGSE) (HTZ) (LZB) Lower (more...)
- Apple (AAPL) Hits $100 ($700 Pre-Split)
- PetSmart (PETM) to Explore Strategic Alternatives, Including Possible Sale
- Allergan (AGN) Approached Salix Pharma (SLXP) - DJ
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) has authorized a new program for the repurchase of up to 1,500,000 shares of its common stock. Under previously completed share repurchase programs over the past eight years, the Company has repurchased a total of 9,700,000 shares, representing 33% of the currently outstanding share count.
You May Also Be Interested In
- La-Z-Boy, Inc. (LZB) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; Increases Buyback by 5M
- Briggs & Stratton Corp. (BGG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.125; Adds $50M to Buyback
- O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) Raises Buyback Plan by $500M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!