First Cash Financial (FCFS) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: U.S. Auto Sales Miss Mark in Feb.; Orexigen Rips on Contrave Update; PIMCO Outflows Slow
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/03: (NPTN) (CECO) (SWHC) Higher; (CYCC) (BOBE) (TNET) Lower (more...)
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Cuts FY15 EPS Outlook
- PIMCO Total Return Outflows at $8.6B in Feb., Lowest Since Gross Left
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) has authorized a new program for the repurchase of up to 1,500,000 shares of its common stock. Under previously completed share repurchase programs over the past eight years, the Company has repurchased a total of 9,700,000 shares, representing 33% of the currently outstanding share count.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian National Railway (CNI) Plans Buybacks
- Chicos FAS (CHS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Plans Store Closures, Job Cuts
- Smith & Nephew (SNN) Couild Weaken 10% on Lower Possibility of M&A, Says Deutsche Bank (SYK)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!