First Cash Financial (FCFS) Approves 1.5M Common Buyback Plan
- Wall Street set to rebound as post Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- ECB's Draghi calls for global central bank policy alignment
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) has authorized a new program for the repurchase of up to 1,500,000 shares of its common stock. Under previously completed share repurchase programs over the past eight years, the Company has repurchased a total of 9,700,000 shares, representing 33% of the currently outstanding share count.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Views; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- Trinseo (TSE) Approves $100M Stock Buyback Plan
- United Technologies (UTX) Doesn't See U.K. Impacting Business Near Term
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!