Fifth Street Finance (FSC) Approves $30M Buyback Plan
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Fifth Street Finance Corp. (Nasdaq: FSC) has approved an open market share repurchase plan which allows Fifth Street to repurchase up to $30 million of its common stock at prices below its net asset value (NAV) as reported in its then most recently published financial statements.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Icahn Seeks Non-Binding Apple (AAPL) Shareholder Vote on Increased Buyback
- ProAssurance Corp. (PRA) Declares $0.30 Qtr. Dividend; Adds $100M to Buyback
- SPX Corp (SPW) to Divest EGS Electric Stake in $571M Deal; Bolsters Buyback Plans
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!