Famous Dave's (DAVE) Adds 1M to Buyback
- Financials help limit losses from tech decline
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/30: (RIGL) (KPTI) (RBA) Higher; (ANF) (CBK) (GIII) Lower
- TPG Capital Said Willing to Pay Up to $15 Per Share to Acquire Cypress (CY) - Source
- Apple (AAPL) Determined to Receive Up to EUR13 Billion in Undue Irish Tax Breaks - EC
- Cost Cuts and Potential Kraft-Heinz (KHC) Bid Could Be Next for Mondelez (MDLZ) - RBC
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase plan of up to one million additional shares of its common stock. The shares may be repurchased from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, and will be funded from available working capital. The repurchase plan may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the company. Currently, the company has approximately 7.6 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- IXYS Corp (IXYS) Adds co-CEO; Will Suspend Quarterly Stock Dividends
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Approves $1B Common Stock Buyback Program
- ScanSource (SCSC) Misses Q4 EPS by 20c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!