Famous Dave's (DAVE) Adds 1M to Buyback
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase plan of up to one million additional shares of its common stock. The shares may be repurchased from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, and will be funded from available working capital. The repurchase plan may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the company. Currently, the company has approximately 7.6 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Approves $1B Buyback
- Parker-Hannifin (PH) Approves 35M Common Buyback; Boosts Qtr. Dividend
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!