Famous Dave's (DAVE) Adds 1M to Buyback
- Oil dips on firm dollar, ahead of OPEC meeting
- Amazon releases video showcasing unmanned delivery drones
- Piper Jaffray Positive on Fitbit (FIT) Following Strong Weekend and Into Meetings This Week
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase plan of up to one million additional shares of its common stock. The shares may be repurchased from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, and will be funded from available working capital. The repurchase plan may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the company. Currently, the company has approximately 7.6 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Capital Ltd (ACAS) Will Review Strategic Alternatives; Expands Stock Buyback Program
- Copart (CPRT) Plans 7.3M Common Stock 'Dutch Auction' Tender
- Old Line Bancshares, Inc. (OLBK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.06; 1.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!