Famous Dave's (DAVE) Adds 1M to Buyback
- Market Wrap: Initial Claims Show Modest Gain; GE Bring on Q1 Beat; Wal-mart Gets into Money-Transfer Game
- Streetinsider.com After-Hours Movers 04/17: (AMD) (SCSS) Higher; (ACTG) (AVGO) (ATHN) Lower
- Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Sees Q2 Revs +/- 3% Q/Q
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- athenahealth, Inc. (ATHN) Misses Q1 EPS by 5c
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase plan of up to one million additional shares of its common stock. The shares may be repurchased from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, and will be funded from available working capital. The repurchase plan may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the company. Currently, the company has approximately 7.6 million shares outstanding.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Discover Financial (DFS) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.24; Approves New $3.2B Buyback Plan
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) to Buyback 10% of Outstanding Shares
- LyondellBasell Industries (LYB) Raises Buyback Plan by 10%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!