Famous Dave's (DAVE) Adds 1M to Buyback
- Wall St. loses ground on growth fears, oil slide
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/3: (ECTE) (RYAM) (AXTI) Higher; (CUR) (ONDK) (WAC) Lower
- Zillow Group, Inc. (ZG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Sales Beat; Issues Sales Guidance Above the Street
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/03: (GKOS) (ETSY) (NTRI) (MDVN) Higher; (CRAY) (SYRG) (GLUU) (RLYP) Lower (more...)
Famous Dave's of America, Inc. (Nasdaq: DAVE) today announced that its Board of Directors has authorized a stock repurchase plan of up to one million additional shares of its common stock. The shares may be repurchased from time to time in the open market or through privately negotiated transactions, and will be funded from available working capital. The repurchase plan may be discontinued at any time at the discretion of the company. Currently, the company has approximately 7.6 million shares outstanding.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vishay Intertechnology (VSH) Announces $100M Stock Buyback Plan
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Raises Semi-Annual Dividend 7.5% to $0.86; 2.2% Yield
- Ossen Innovation (OSN) Extends Stock Buyback Program by One Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!