FICO (FICO) Approves New $150M Buyback Plan
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
FICO (NYSE: FICO), has approved a stock repurchase program to acquire up to $150 million of the company's outstanding common stock. This new program was approved following completion of FICO's previous stock repurchase program, which was in effect from October 2011 through July 2012. The new stock repurchase program, which is open-ended, allows the company to repurchase its shares from time to time in the open market and in negotiated transactions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Henry Schein (HSIC) Boosts Buyback Plan to $300M
- Morningstar (MORN) Adds $200M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!