EMC (EMC) Sees $700M in Share Repurchase Activity in FY12
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
EMC (NYSE: EMC) said it expects to repurchase $700 million of company's common stock in FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 10/22: AT&T (T), Boeing (BA), Citrix Systems (CTXS), Ingersoll-Rand (IR), Yelp (YELP) Report
- VMware and Jasper Collaborate to Streamline Enterprise Adoption across the Internet of Things and Enterprise Mobility Management
- Great Rated!™ Names World Wide Technology as One of the Best Workplaces in Technology
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!