EMC (EMC) Sees $700M in Share Repurchase Activity in FY12
- Allergan (AGN), Valeant (VRX), Pershing Square Enter Litigation Settlement; Special Meeting Date Set
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/16: (SINO) (SCOK) (VIMC) Higher; (VHC) (AT) (COOL) Lower
- Hertz Global (HTZ), Icahn Reach Agreement Over Director Appointments
- Washington Prime (WPG) to Acquire Glimcher Realty Trust (GRT) for $14.20/Share
- Apple's (AAPL) New iPhone 6/6+ May Not Hit China Until Early 2015
EMC (NYSE: EMC) said it expects to repurchase $700 million of company's common stock in FY12.
You May Also Be Interested In
- VMware Announces General Availability of New Solutions for Building, Managing and Protecting Software-Defined Data Centers
- Streetinsider.com's Hot Lunchtime Reads 9/11: (MTN) (EBAY) (EMC) (NEPT) (P)
- TiVo (TIVO) to Offer $200M Convertible Notes to Fund Share Repurchases
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!