EMC (EMC) Sees $700M in Share Repurchase Activity in FY12
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
EMC (NYSE: EMC) said it expects to repurchase $700 million of company's common stock in FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMC (EMC) Risk-Reward Favorable, Bernstein Upgrades to Outperform
- Kaiser Aluminum (KALU) Adds $100M to Buyback Plan
- Mobile Mini (MINI) Announces Plans to Sell North American Wood Mobile Office Fleet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!