EMC (EMC) Sees $700M in Share Repurchase Activity in FY12
- Men's Wearhouse (MW) to Acquire Jos. A. Bank (JOSB) for $65/Share Cash
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 03/11: (CDTI) (LJPC) (ZBB) Higher; (INUV) (SSH) (ARTX) Lower
- The End of Fannie (FNMA) and Freddie (FMCC)?
- Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. (DKS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Issues Mixed Q1, FY14 Outlook
- FINRA: Bitcoin is 'More than A Bit Risky'
EMC (NYSE: EMC) said it expects to repurchase $700 million of company's common stock in FY12.
You May Also Be Interested In
- EMC Closes C$213,000 Private Placement
- Tucows Inc. (TCX) Approves $20M Buyback
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Lifts Dividend 20%; Adds $5B to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!