EMC (EMC) Sees $700M in Share Repurchase Activity in FY12
- Top 10 News for 6/27 - 7/1: Markets Rebound Following Brexit Fall; US Banks Gain on Stress Test Results; Tesla Under Fire Following Accident
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
EMC (NYSE: EMC) said it expects to repurchase $700 million of company's common stock in FY12.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northern Trust (NTRS) Announces Capital Actions Post-CCAR Results; Includes Dividend Hike, Increased Stock Buyback
- Hertz Global (HTZ) Will Receives $2B from Equipment Rental Business Separation; Plans Stock Buybacks
- World Wide Technology Named as a Best Workplace for Gen Xers and Millennials
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!