EADS (EADSY) said to weigh EUR 2B - 3B stock buyback next year
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
EADS (OTCBB: EADSY) said to weigh €2 billion to €3 billion stock buyback next year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Depot (HD) Hit on Reports of Massive Credit Card Breach
- UPDATE: Dow Chemical (DOW) Taps Banks to Sell Two Chemical Units
- Goldman Sachs Sees Consolidation in Ad Tech Space (CRTO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!