EADS (EADSY) said to weigh EUR 2B - 3B stock buyback next year
- David Tepper Talks Bonds, Stocks, Fannie/Freddie, Bill Gross and More
- CDC confirms first Ebola case diagnosed in the U.S. (TKMR)
- ADP Employment Change 213K vs 205K Expected
- Vivint Solar (VSLR) IPO Opens Modestly Higher
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/01: (TKMR) (HEB) (ANGI) Higher; (FNMA) (FMCC) (WPRT) Lower (more...)
EADS (OTCBB: EADSY) said to weigh €2 billion to €3 billion stock buyback next year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- UPDATE: Apache Corporation (APA) May Sell Oil, Gas Assets in Texas and Oklahoma - Reuters
- Masco Corp. (MAS) to Spin Installation, Other Services Units; Plans 50M Common Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesRumors, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!