Dril-Quip (DRQ) Authorizes $100M Buyback Program
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) reports a buyback program for up to $100 million in common stock.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Starts Dril-Quip (DRQ) at Outperform
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Announces New $2B Stock Buyback Plan
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c, Q4 Guidance Light, to Buyback $30M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesStock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!